1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone looking to sell?

Discussion in 'Sites' started by daman69xo, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daman69xo

daman69xo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still can't understand why honey would come into my thread and talk trash. A bit immature on her part to hijack my thread. And if she feels she has to respond to this, then OPEN UP YOUR OWN THREAD. The moderator should've removed her posting from the very beginning as I am trying to see if there are any sites worth buying.

As for my budget, I don't have a set budget. At least there's nothing on this site that I can't afford. I'm looking for a site with traffic and proven revenue. Not a fad or fly-by-night site. Again, looking for proven traffic and revenue.

daman69xo, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  2. mystikmedia

mystikmedia Jedi Master

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is unbelievable. Not a way to make an entrance, daman69xo. I do business with Honey every single month. I don't even know the count of how many subscriptions we have going without looking. She is a very respectable, responsible, and kind person to work with. It amazes me that you would go to these lengths to try and tarnish someone's name when the person has done absolutely nothing wrong...not a single thing. No transaction was made. All she said is that she was busy and/or did not want to sell a site to you. Move on...why give it a second thought? If you had not bought all of this about, I am sure there would have been a number of people who would have been willing to sell you a site. Now, I doubt if many would even want to work with you. This is very frustrating, especially since Honey is one of the nicest people you will meet, and does not deserve this.

mystikmedia, Jun 12, 2006 IP
    samsam and honey like this.
  3. mystikmedia

mystikmedia Jedi Master

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Apparently because you harassed her by PM or IM and she wanted to make it known to you that she did not appreciate it and others to warn of the type of person they may be dealing with.

mystikmedia, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  4. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    I hate to jump into threads,but i have dealt with Honey many times,and have always had NO problems with her at all.Is this a case of a bad deal on a purchase?as i read it,nothing has been bought or sold between you two.Correct?

templates, Jun 13, 2006 IP
    samsam likes this.
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hate to tell you guys, but I bought an ice cream cone from Honey last month and by the time it arrived via Airmail it was all melted!

<j/k> :D

Will.Spencer, Jun 13, 2006 IP
    Ajeet, samsam and honey like this.
  6. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Very Good!

honey likes this.
  7. daman69xo

daman69xo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why are you hijacking my thread? Is this thread about honey or about trying to buy a website? My conversation with honey was about a month ago.

Do you think that was enough time for someone to get back to me?? I think so. And for someone to try to say, "hey, I was busy" and then post some crap about what Indian formal or outerwear should be worn at some local convention. PLEASE!

As far as your transaction, you bought subscriptions, which is a much smaller investment than what I'm going to invest. I've already invested close to 100k a few years back and now I'm looking to invest thousands into a another reputable site. So, when you're dealing or trying to deal with a buyer with deep pockets, there's a certain level of service they get.

This honey does not provide that. Far from it. When you're looking to buy a house, do you schedule an meeting to see the house around YOUR time or around the real estate's time? RIGHT! Around the BUYER'S time and convenience. They're getting paid 6% commission. What for?? THEIR SERVICE, something this woman lacks.

daman69xo, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  8. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You still won;t understand "What for?? THEIR SERVICE, something this woman lacks.". Anyways, I will leave you alone. And Please do the same. Leave me alone.
    Regarding Business, I have done $xx,xxx biz with Mystikmedia, $x,xxx with templates, $xx,xxx with Sam.
    How about you ?

honey, Jun 13, 2006 IP
    SumitBahl likes this.
  9. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems like honey doesn't want to sell you a house nor a website. Give it up. I doubt anyone reputable on this forum will deal with you now anyway.

hextraordinary, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  10. onlinedude

onlinedude Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to chime in that I've done several $X,xxx transactions with honey and not only have I been very happy with them, but she has provided great help to me long after the transaction was complete and she had no more obligation to me.

P.S. In polite society, "I don't have time" is a euphamism for "get lost."

onlinedude, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  11. mirainfo

mirainfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey I have the following to sell..

They are old domains which has good SEO potential. What is your offer to get these?

1. www.jyotinamkeen.com

2. www.jyotirestaurant.com

3. www.shanquakeforecast.com (I am looking for $1000 or more from this site)

Your feedback is appreciated :)

Hi,
    I am interested to sell the following. Please let me know about your offer.

1. Restaurant website: http://www.jyotirestaurant.com (This is an old domain)

2. Another restaurant http://jyotinamkeen.com (old one again)

3. Earthquake prediction site with decent PR and SERP http://www.shanquakeforecast.com/ (I am expecting atleast $1000 or more from this)

4. A good forum site old and decent pr http://www.globalhostingforum.com/

Please let me know about your thought.

Cheers
    Mirainfo

Hi,
    I am interested to sell the following. Please let me know about your offer.

1. Restaurant website: http://www.jyotirestaurant.com (This is an old domain)

2. Another restaurant http://jyotinamkeen.com (old one again)

3. Earthquake prediction site with decent PR and SERP http://www.shanquakeforecast.com/ (I am expecting atleast $1000 or more from this)

4. A good forum site old and decent pr http://www.globalhostingforum.com/ (Looking for atleast $500 or more from this site)

Please let me know about your thought.

Cheers
    Mirainfo

Sorry for so many posts :(

Was facing some problem with internet and could not know weather my posts are posted.

My apology for this

mirainfo, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  12. Abbadox

Abbadox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1

Next time pay the extra shipping costs for the dry ice pack and then it should be okay...lol :D

Abbadox, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nah, Honey gave me a full refund for the ice cream. :D

Will.Spencer, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  14. Abbadox

Abbadox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    See, that proves Honey is a nice person!! :D

Abbadox, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  15. samsam

samsam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you pay via Credit Card or Paypal ? Don;t tell me you did a Western Union Money Transfer.
    Edit: I read Will's post as: Honey, Give me a full refund, the Ice Cream was melted.

So to correct my post, I would say, good that Honey gave you the refund. Did she charge for shipping or gave you 100% refund. :)

samsam, Jun 13, 2006 IP
    honey likes this.
  16. petertdavis

petertdavis Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    daman69xo, you may as well resign and give up the idea of doing business here. For that matter, you will run into some of us same people at most any webmaster forum, so you may just as well get out of the business altogether. It'll be hard to dig out of this one.

These your only sites?
    MySpace
    MySpace Layouts
    Music Codes

petertdavis, Jun 13, 2006 IP
    honey likes this.
  17. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    The webmaster world is very connected.Most if not all scammers are run from forums in no time

18. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well... it's been said enough here but Honey is the best.... it's as simple as that. So many times I have delt with her... she enjoys what she does and is very professional.... nuf said!

larysmith711, Jun 13, 2006 IP
    honey likes this.
  19. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks a lot Abbadox, prch, boxer126, millst2, mystikmedia, templates, Will.Spencer, hextraordinary, onlinedude, petertdavis, smindsrt. Thanks everybody, for your time, and your support and helping me throught this. I was very very mad in the beginning, but Will sent me back the Ice Cream in a dry ice box after I sent him a full refund, and all is good now.

I appreciate everybody's time, and yes, I will always try to do my best to support my clients in every possible way. If a day comes, when I do not do so, something is indeed wrong somewhere. :)

Let's have this thread closed. Enough of support to me. I appreciate it over and over again. Falling short of words.

honey, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  20. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wtf, are you talking about daman. I know honey (personally and professionally). She never had a deal with you, never took any money from you, then why are you accusing her???

Pack your bags and get outta' here cause i don't think any one reputable here would do business with you after reading this thread.

Also, you keep accusing her of trashing your thread, you are the one who trashed your thread, you are the one who started all this shit and started throwing dirt on her and in the process you are the one getting dirty, i hope you know that.

Just a FYI:
    I love to spend my -1 rep point on people like you. You gotta a well deserved red from me. Don't think it was from honey.

Something i found about:

Source: http://answercenter.ebay.com/thread.jspa?forumID=6&threadID=21564

SumitBahl, Jun 13, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.