1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats the best Keyword Ratio for density

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Aaron111, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Mikesblank

Mikesblank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't think about it keyword density. Just write an article pretending you aren't targetting Google's favour at all, only aimed to people. You'll find yourself using the keyterms an appropriate number of times naturally.

Mikesblank, Dec 2, 2008 IP
    Dan Schulz likes this.
  2. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mata data density is key to relevancy I agree with that and I use those same techs as your brilliance allows...................but im confused at why density is so popular amongst seo.....sounds like your an seo by trade.....and your referral is carried on by those who understand the importance of dense meta phrasing in the code.......... web copy is it really like hard copy or is just jargin that piles in the traffic.........:eek:

Aaron111, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  3. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    I aplaud your comments here (Don't think about it keyword density. Just write an article pretending you aren't targetting Google's favour at all, only aimed to people. You'll find yourself using the key terms an appropriate number of times naturally.) thats very informative............. and will consider it always..........

Aaron111, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  4. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    "Keyword Density" is popular among many "SEOs" (and yes, I say that tongue in cheek) because it makes them sound important and knowledgable when in fact they're probably not (either that or just naive). As for trade, I'm a developer (Web and content), not an SEO. I just happen to know more about SEO than many SEOs given that I have a background outside of selling ice to Eskimos or snake oil to con artists.

As for "Web copy" that just means content written specifically for online audiences. It tends to be short, sweet, and to the point. In other words, it's written so it can be read as easily as it can be skimmed without losing the meaning or understanding to the person reading it.

Dan Schulz, Dec 2, 2008 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  5. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    regards again Dan My recent KauaiMassage website offers some good web copy about workers comp...I stayed on the topic from start to finish and even bulleted the main source of what to do as an injured worker............ so im looking for traffic to flow...another method to see the most of its traffic was by adding in Adsense to the top side bar and the bottom of the paragraph.... analtytics is one trend

Dan? if your writing unique contents for a page relevant to the adsense would that enhance the readership or just the link relevancy.............page pop is also important................and subpages of the index is it okay to blurb alot on?? kudos green lights added

Aaron111, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  6. seo999

seo999 Banned

Best Answers:
    dont try to over optimize to match keyword density, otherwise you will punish by google

seo999, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  7. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    if you over right content that certain topic meaning if you are writing a page about Seo any use the key phrase search engine optimization over and over and over again that of course this could be penalized deeply by the directories.

Another conclusion is the final factor in the frontier that web optimizers and copywriters are facing............... is it true that all of 700,000 directories on the major search engines pulling there in full out of them, and if they are injured not listed in those directories, could that be why Web copy websites get penalized for not being listed.

Another conclusion - because Google has changing their algorithm - what they're doing making it so that if you live in a certain area or state they might only last the website's in that area this is a tragic error by search engines............our most common you is unknowingly that undoubtedly there is a fear factor within how we really know...............which search engine is actually validating our web copy correctly................ validation and web copy is just part of Seo............... index the content per page of its category has every optimized weary of this factor......................so well endowed...............seeking the proper source of information and where you're getting it is also very important. I feel strong and assured that my content is very powerful teasing the most dense keyword structure available to Internet. The final phase your readers and subscribers are they coming back? Are they actually seeking your newsletters and information.................................. all of the factors are a combination and it makes your search engine optimization search engine optimization is a mixture and a combination set forth for all to get used in so keyword density alone may not be enough to get the directories to list your websites and getting deep links over a course of years............ trying to dominate the search engines using keyword density is it really possible I might ask this question to Dan

Aaron111, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  8. richie_rich$$$

richie_rich$$$ Member

Best Answers:
    I think the most important thing is the quality of the content not the keyword density, cause if u focus too much on that, then people will start to notice the repetitions over and over again and that would be annoying :D

richie_rich$$$, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  9. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    richie_rich$$$ I agree quality is important and the structure to........what about how the directories list you do you think it plays a role on traffic?

Aaron111, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  10. rome9t9

rome9t9 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks to the OP for starting this thread. And thanks to Dan for such valuable posts.

I dont think directories bring traffic. Good ones like dmoz & yahoo dir may bring some traffic but the others are just a means to build dofollow links to your website.

Article marketing is better for bringing traffic. Try that.

rome9t9, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  11. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    very interesting:rolleyes:

out of 700,000 directories listed in the search engines you could imagine that by taking advantage of paid directory listings it would have a positive effect on your readers and buyers.................... article writing is definitely a new trend are you using an automated article blaster software to blast your articles and if you are can I get a copy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol:eek:

Aaron111, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  12. Navneet Kumar

Navneet Kumar Peon

Best Answers:
    I think density should be 3-8% check via ranks.nl/tools/spider.html tool

Navneet Kumar, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  13. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    everybody has used search engines to manipulate their content for the years pass, although writing articles journals blogs different social media applications to help promote relevant density is key to and longevity to products and services over the Internet.

Aaron111, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  14. rome9t9

rome9t9 Peon

Best Answers:
    No. I dont use any software..i just write articles and submit it to few top article directories..they are enough..

rome9t9, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  15. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    thats great whats the list of top article directories?? lol ;) :rolleyes:

Aaron111, Dec 5, 2008 IP