1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

► Ultra-Effective SPINNED Article Marketing Service, Dodge the Dup Content Penalty ◄

Discussion in 'Services' started by aletheides, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Article Marketing Benefits Your Site in Many Ways

Boost your Google rankings and dodge Google’s duplicate content penalty with my spun article marketing service.

What Makes This Article Marketing Service So Different?

I don’t submit the same article to article directories. Each and every article directory will get its own unique version of the article we write for you because I manually spin your articles by hand (not automatic spinning).

Don’t worry about Google discounting your article directory backlinks for having duplicate content.

I Do Everything For You

We write your articles (from USA, English) and then manually spin it into hundreds of unique varations. Please note, this is NOT AUTOMATIC SPINNING which spins your original article into absurd, unreadable varations.

I choose all synonyms and sentence varations so each article comes out just as polished and well-written as the original.

See my samples for an original article I wrote, then 50 spun varations of this article.

After your article is written and spun I will submit each unique article manually or automatically (your choice) to article directories.

Compare This Service To…

…the $350 spinning and submission service articlespinning.com offers. At this price, they don’t even write the article for you and most of their submissions are automatic.

I Do The Same Thing and More, Only $300 Cheaper

Manual Submission to My Accounts
    25 Unique Spun Articles to 25 Directories: $25
    50 Unique Spun Articles to 50 Directories: $30
    100 Unique Spun Articles to 100 Directories: $35

Automatic Submission to My Accounts
    100 Unique Spun Articles to 100 Article Directories: $25
    300 Unique Spun Articles to 300 Article Directories: $35

3 articles or more: 3% off total.
    5 articles or more: 5% off total.
    10 articles or more: 10% off total.

Need your own accounts created? $.40 per account.

Let’s Get Started

Just PM me...

1. Your topic/theme/niche you want your article about.
    2. Up to 5-15 keywords and 5-15 different URLs - these will be rotated randomly in your articles.
    3. The E-Mail you want your report sent to.
    4. Finally, make your Paypal payment to: [​IMG]

You can also always contact me directly via EMail at the address above.

More Affordable Marketing Services

Keep an eye on Services from SavvyContent. Within the next week I am launching a Press Release Writing and Submission Service, Hub and Blog Creation and Marketing Service, Deep Link Directory Submission Service (manual), a Link Building Service, and some others.

If getting high Google rankings is important to you, but you don't want to have to pay $100+ an hour for a professional SEO, then I am your perfect alternative.

Review Copies!

Finally, the first 5 orders will get 25% off the total price as long as they promise to leave a review on this thread.

FAQ

1. Don’t spun articles come out unreadable?

No, this isn’t automatic spinning, it’s completely manual spinning process. I select varations for words and sentences so that the spinned article always comes out in a completely readable format. If you read any varations of the article you wouldn’t be able to tell that the article was spun (unlike automatic spinning, where its very obvious).

2. How long is the article you write for us?

The original article we write will be between 350-400 words. The spun variations will also come out around this length (lower and/or higher).

3. How unique are the spun articles?

Spun articles are at the very least 30% unique (as recommended by SEO experts). We shoot for 40% - 50% uniqueness, however.

4. Is this considered blackhat or unethical?

No, article marketing is completely ethical, used by whitehat SEO firms, and has always been whitehat. Our manual spinning process creates readable articles that are just as informative as the original. This will do nothing to harm your site - you will however benefit from it.

5. What kind of report do we get?

You will recieve a .xls report to your email that contains the list of directories your articles were submitted to, as well as URLs to the author profiles so you can verify your articles were submitted. IF you also ordered account creation, you will receive login details for each and every site.

6. What directories will my articles be submitted to?

We submit to these directories, starting at the top.

7. Can I see samples?

Inside this zip file you will find the original article and then 25 different varations of the article. Please note, we also spin the resource box to make the content even more unique. The backlinks you receive will also vary, which makes your backlink building look more natural.

8. What is the turn-around time?

3-5 days depending on the queue and size of your order.

aletheides, Dec 2, 2008 IP
    thackeragency likes this.
  2. enote

enote Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds good, how have your acceptance ratios been?

enote, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  3. enote

enote Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you list the pros/cons of doing manual vs. auto submission in your case? Possibly lower acceptance ratios?

enote, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  4. tmontana

tmontana Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is exactly the service i was waiting for !!

i have a feeling you re going to do extremely well from this service as its the only of its type available on DP

can you tell me what are the PR of the directories?
    whatss the average acceptance rate?

ill be in touch soon

thanks

tmontana, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  5. sarkin ruwa

sarkin ruwa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just what I have been looking for, can you get the links into the body of the article. Any reviews yet?

sarkin ruwa, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  6. TakeThat

TakeThat Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you guarantee the articles will be accepted?

TakeThat, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  7. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Manual submission is there is a human pair of eyes on all your submissions as they get completed. They are completed with detail and care.

For automatic submission, machines aren't perfect but it's very cost effective. There's a program that submits your articles for you.

We have high PR6 directories and low PR in case you want a lot of submissions.

You can see the directory list here.

Sorry no reviews yet but I will be sending out the first round of reports within 24-48 hours so they should pop up here soon.

There are no links in the body allowed as article directories won't accept them.

Yes, all our articles are written to give information and not promote a product or service so they will be accepted. I can especially guarantee that your article will be accepted into Ezinearticles which is the toughest to get articles on. I'm always available for after-order support so if for some reason Ezine decides to reject your article after the week-long review, then I can make necessary changes to resubmit it as much as needed until they approve it.

aletheides, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  8. frank.net

frank.net Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any other payment method you can take

frank.net, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  9. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just sent out the first couple of completed reports this morning.

Will be sending another couple tonight.

Sorry, only Paypal at this time :(

aletheides, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  10. jack7

jack7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Do you submit to ezinearticles in both automatic and manual submission? Do you also provide rewrites without submission? is it possible to have anchor text when choosing the automatic submission? Because most of automatic article software I used don't provide html resource box ..

jack7, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  11. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just sent out some more reports this morning so hopefully we'll see some reviews here shortly, for those of you who have been waiting.

Hey Jack,

Yes both manual and automatic submissions are submitted to Ezinearticles. With manual submissions your article is actually submitted to an Ezinearticles Platinum Author account.

However, I keep a close personal eye on submissions done to Ezinearticles with both automatic and submission methods to ensure that your articles get approved. Since this is the most powerful article directories, I want to make sure all client articles get approved to Ezinearticles regardless if its manual or automatic - and I will make any necessary changes to the article to ensure that it does get approved.

No sorry I don't currently offer spinned articles without rewrites but may in the near future.

Yes, the anchor texts go in the resource boxes. This is where your links will go. Any good article submission software should be able to let you enter in an HTML resource box.

Hope this clears up your concerns :D

aletheides, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  12. goldxtrade

goldxtrade Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD: 100 Unique Spun Articles to 100 Directories: $35 (Manual)

Sending you a PM with information and payment confirmation soon :)

goldxtrade, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  13. xoxo

xoxo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello!

Sorry for not giving my review before. I've had lot of work.

Aletheides did job extremely fast. First of all, I loved the text about the products I'm selling. I received the text before submission, with all possible variations. This was done extremely fast, already 24 hours before payment.

Once I approved the article, submission started, and no more than 48 hours I received a detailed excel report where my article was published.

Now I'm hoping Google will track these links as backlinks. Hope this happen soon.

Service recommended. Thank you very much aletheides for your work.

xoxo, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  14. onlinetrading

onlinetrading Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also ordered and i think this was a very interesting product that may give the link back more value since the content is somewhat different on each article. I will post review too when done :)

onlinetrading, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  15. zingo

zingo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I order 4 400article submissions, it was done in a timely manner. I have worked on my writing my own spun articles it is a long tedious process that I don't care to do myself. He did send a report where the articles have been submitted and they had already been excepted into GoArticles directory.

It will take approx 2-5weeks to see the full amount of links this will produce but I am sure it will be worth my time and $$.

Overall I say this is a great service.

zingo, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  16. pachecus

pachecus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did not receive the report for this service.

pachecus, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  17. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the review ! :)

I re-forwarded it to you. Check the spam folder, it might have landed there since I included a few different links in the body of the message.

Best regards,
    Andrew S.
    Savvycontent.com

aletheides, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  18. NaSh123

NaSh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested in purchasing. What is more effective the automatic submission or the manual submission? Biggest package for each? Please let me know through PM.

NaSh123, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  19. greenlight

greenlight Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i see everyone is ordering the $40 for 400 service, but i don't see that offer in your original offer. Is that available? and is it the 100 manual plus the 300 automatic.

Are the manual and automatic directories different?

pm me the details to order.

thanks
    scott

greenlight, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  20. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everything is on track, will most likely be delivering earlier than Dec 13. :D

Manual submission is most effective if you want a higher approval rate. I can do 300 manual submissions but it would cost a bit more.

Yes I culled the 400 directory list to 300 of the best article directories. I removed just a lot of the unpopular directories, but if you'd like I can still automatically submit to these 400. I personally think the 300 for $35 is a better value.

aletheides, Dec 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.