1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Journalist tag

Discussion in 'General Business' started by villan, Nov 29, 2008.

I want to be a journalist. I am willing to roam around the world with the journalist tag . Now i am living in India .

I know that this is not an easy task as everyone thinks . But I am sure that want to become a journalist . I hope that i have a different perspective of looking the events.

I dont know how to approach for the work and need some guidance .

It may be any field . I adapt myself into the environment.

Thanks for the upcoming suggestions

villan, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  2. gnomed

gnomed Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course, the natural way would be to get schooling in journalism. You can also check in with your local news agencies. Some will have internships available, though you will have to fetch coffee for the journos and staff. But its great experience for you. Another way would be to do your own reporting on your own designed site. Just be clear that you will be held liable for any false reporting. But really you need to get your voice out there. There is a thing such as citizen journalism. Good editors will be impressed if you can capture events. Freelancing is another possibility, you make your own time. Keep sending articles to publishers, eventually one will get accepted if its decent enough.

gnomed, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It easy,you can begin with writing a few article and submit it to your local newspaper.
    Then you can take a step forward by applying for vacant position as journalist at the company

mentos, Nov 29, 2008 IP