1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This or That? Pick the better headline!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Li Weng, Nov 18, 2008.

1. chaunna

chaunna Peon

Best Answers:
    I aggree with CD.. the first is better, but dropout would be a better word in place of punk...

chaunna, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  2. Writingright

Writingright Peon

Best Answers:
    The first one is catchy but also really targets the market to a younger group. Is that your intention?

Writingright, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  3. paytink

paytink Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you could make it easier, shorter, and more original. I hate the push button, automated, and such talk as well. Its so overused, and most people dont understand it anyway. Honestly I wouldnt click on either, not trying to be mean, just truthful. I also cant stand when headlines claim a ridiculous amount of money either though, first thing that pops into my mind is scam. I am hard wired to not accept anything that sounds good to be true. After seeing all the scams on the internet, I steer clear of these kinds of things as you always waste your time. My first thought is, if you are making 15000 in under a week, why are you bothering trying to market and sell this product instead of continuing to do what your doing to make that much money?

paytink, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  4. bsd13

bsd13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are way too long in my opinion. Of course I'm not a copy writer but I seem to remember being taught somewhere along the way to keep titles short and concise? Or has that become an antiquated "rule"?

bsd13, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  5. drakudemine

drakudemine Peon

Best Answers:
    The first one is definitely better but it is a little long and yes, it is A not AN. You can also use both but I am almost sure that the first one would work a lot better

drakudemine, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  6. Y.L. Prinzel

Y.L. Prinzel Peon

Best Answers:
    I would create a shorter, sexier title and save the H.S. drop out 20-year old bit for the sales letter.

Y.L. Prinzel, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  7. FriendlyBear

FriendlyBear Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hidden technique sounds cooler. Has a catch ;)

FriendlyBear, Dec 7, 2008 IP