1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a wrtter

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by allwayslearning, Nov 26, 2008.

have been looking for a new witter. My last witter wrote for me for a number of years but has disappeared from the planner. In my search I found a number of places online to search for writers but most of them force you to bid on writers, I need to know were to place an ad that does not required bidding as part of the search prosess

allwayslearning, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  2. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Open a thread at BST/Services/Content Creation section. You will receive many answers and then pick the one who you believe will do the best to meet your requirements.

If not you can read several of the writers here at the copywriting forums and contact them via PMs without opening any new thread. All the best!

Live2Write, Nov 26, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  3. Caesar1

Caesar1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Caesar1, Nov 26, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  4. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not sure what style of writer you're used to working with, but if you post a thread in the Content Creation section you'll find plenty of options, but many of the upper tier writers don't spend much time in the BST section. If you want to reach all kinds of writers, you might post a thread and then browse the copywriting section checking signatures as most writers (in all tiers) have links to their sites and blogs through their siggies. You might also search through the writers on www.ewritersworld.com as the majority of those writers are the same ones you'll find on DP.

Good luck with your search!

internetauthor, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  5. yogindernath

yogindernath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Raider,

I am sure I can help you in writing your articles if these are technical. You can contact me at

Regards
    Yogindernath

yogindernath, Nov 27, 2008 IP