1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good advertiser for popunders?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by LevaCygnet, Nov 25, 2008.

Site is a PR7 site featuring entertainment industry and geek news and reviews. I can probably deliver about 6,000 uniques a day +/-. It's an old, established site with a premium domain, regularly updated, totally white hat. I'm approve for Adsense API and by Tribal Fusion, so you wouldn't think I'd have a problem getting advertisers.

I work well with advertisers, normally. They pay my bills, I cheerfully comply with their requirements. :D

However ... Casalemedia just turned me down -- which kinda shocked me. Site's absolutely white hat :confused: and has good, original, content.

(Tribalfusion's overall CPM is good, but their CPM on popunders has stank like gym socks lately. It's less than the CPM on their 468X60 banners!)

So Casalemedia is a no, and I'm approved for Tribalfusion but not real happy. Who else do you guys recommend?

-- Leva

LevaCygnet, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  2. ivogue

ivogue Peon

Best Answers:
    ivogue, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  3. HSH

HSH Peon

Best Answers:
    Edit: - I didn't see the part that Casale turned you down - sorry!

I was just talking with Ornob Dey at casalemedia.com, and he says they are offering $5 - $10 per thousand, 60/40 revenue split. They will only serve 1 ad per unique per day, but that is still a nice chunk of change...

HSH, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  4. LevaCygnet

LevaCygnet Peon

Best Answers:
    What baffles me is I can't figure out why they turned me down. I almost wonder if they didn't make a mistake. I've never had an advertiser turn me down. Ever. Mostly, I turn advertisers down.

-- Leva

LevaCygnet, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  5. networkchamp

networkchamp Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a point of clarification, Casale Media offers a 70/30 rev-share model. From my experience their CPM's are in the range of $5-10 CPM (before the split)! A great tool for publishers in my mind!

networkchamp, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  6. jphilipson

jphilipson Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypopup works really well for me :)

jphilipson, Dec 15, 2008 IP