1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Checkout, Help?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by SlingshotSEO, Nov 26, 2008.

I have four in-house php programmers/developers but none of them have implemented Google Checkout on an ecommerce website.

Does anyone have experience with this? I am on Yahoo messenger as jeremyrde

I will tip or pay for quality assistance and/or return the favor with SEO knowledge or anyting else if someone can help walk my best programmer through this process.

SlingshotSEO, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  2. Mattstyle

Mattstyle Member

Best Answers:
    Google checkout is nice.. are you using a shopping cart? I have experience using google checkout with x-cart but they have that feature built-in.. About 20% of sales are google checkout orders.

Mattstyle, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  3. SlingshotSEO

SlingshotSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a custom eCommerce site designed to sell one product with multiple quantity packs. The website is rather basic in functionality and is designed to take advantage of mainly PPC traffic with high conversion rates. We do have some pretty complex applications, but overall it's basic.

We need help with the entire implementation from the ground up. I'm sure my guys can figure it out, but I want to save some time by working with someone with experience doing this. We will pay for assistance.

4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    jestep, Nov 26, 2008 IP
    SlingshotSEO likes this.
  5. SlingshotSEO

SlingshotSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help! I forwarded that link on to my lead developer. That looks like it will help a ton.

6. bmxryder711

bmxryder711 Member

Best Answers:
    google checkout is pretty nice i was using it for a while on my site.

bmxryder711, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  7. offshore web development

offshore web development Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO, you should take an advise and services of professional web developer if your inhouse developer are not capable to resolve this issue before configuring this code in your website.

8. domoon

domoon Member

Best Answers:
    In fact I just finished a google checkout project for one of our own website. Google supplied very very good documentation, they also gave simple codes for php, asp, pl, java, I say google documentation is good because I implemented authorize.net, worldpay, cybersouce, paypal etc before, compare to them, google's documentation is the best I feel, also they give a really good sandbox envierment for testing. But compare to creditcard payment or paypal, google give you too much features make your learn curving too high. I do not have too much time to write in detail, but to your programmer I can say that, if you only have one product in different pack, you just need it work as a creditcard payment gateway, you can forget those google-cart, card authorization, refund, cancel, shipping process, can start from the buy now button, make callback work, wait 'chargeable' message call, then send 'charge-order' command, receive 'charge-amount-notification
    ' then you can call your real business logic handler, others can handle them in google checkout panel. If you can make that work, you can add more feature that google checkout supplied.

domoon, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  9. jaxter

jaxter Guest

Best Answers:
    hello sir i can try it,please tell me whether it is a custom build ecommerce site..

jaxter, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  10. d35i9n

d35i9n Member

Best Answers:
    hello, I have used google checkout, I might be able to be some help...I added your yahoo name to my list and will contact you when you are online

d35i9n, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  11. SlingshotSEO

SlingshotSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the support! I think I found one person that may be able to help.

SlingshotSEO, Dec 1, 2008 IP