1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What a Joke - CAPTCHA

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by tony84, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    What an absolute joke!

Before i can start a thread i now have to enter a code AND click on the fact ive put it in the correct category.

What next, write a best selling novel before your allowed to post?

Why not make is so once you have x number of posts you dont have to bother with captcha. This is crazy im becoming more and more disillusioned with this site.
    Another thing, anytime anyone makes any suggestion and makes a suggestion the thread gets locked.

how long is the captcha planning on staying for? You surely cant leave it on forever?

tony84, Nov 26, 2008 IP
    NetworkTown.Net likes this.
  2. Electric-Shadow

Electric-Shadow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Lol it's not that big a deal, it's bound to help stop some of the spam at least, IMO i think it would be good being added to PM's as well.

Electric-Shadow, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  3. NetworkTown.Net

NetworkTown.Net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its kind of annoying if you ask me, why get high number posts members to enter captcha? if they where spamming they would of been banned by now. I would understand if the captcha was only for users from 0 - 300 posts but for every user is not cleaver idea.

Hopefully it will be changed.

NetworkTown.Net, Nov 26, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.