1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some useful tips for link building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by seojig, Apr 19, 2007.

Hi,
    Here i tried to mention some basic link building tips.I hope it will be useful to other guys and girls here.

Tips for link selection

- Try to do link exchange with only related theme sites. i.e We are working on flower industries sites so we must go for flower industries links. the reason behind it is Search engines gives more weight for SERP to inbounds links from related sites with good pr. If u have good PR inbound links from not relevant sites than it wont harm your ranking but it help to indexing your pages and passing PR.

- Check numbers of links on link page,google allow max 100 links on one link page. and less no of links on link page the PR distribution wills less. so dont go for link exchange with those sites which have more no of links on link page.

- Just check on links page that no no-follow tags should be there other wise crawler will not crawl that page. this tips is not for all pages coz almost no one is doing like this.

- Try to get PR links and if pr is not there than page must be crawled by google. and give the appropriate links.

Tips for link Searching

One question is always in your mind that how to search related links for your site that do the following

- Fist study your competitor's site and check their back links by link:http://www..........com or "www................com" which show the back links of mentioned domain.than check one bye one sites and find the link page,u can see more related sites on its link page.so enlist those sites and email them for link exchange.

- Try to post request for link exchange in some reputed forums so u can find other links from there.

- Try to check Famous directories link DMOZ and check for your targeted category.u will find reputed sites over there.

i have mentioned almost tips,if other members find any additional tips than it will be highly appreciated.

thanks

-jigs

seojig, Apr 19, 2007 IP
    jg_abad likes this.
  2. beloed

beloed Peon

Best Answers:
    oke, thanks for the tips.:)

beloed, Nov 24, 2008 IP
  3. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Nice list of tips. Thanks!

experienceadvertising, Nov 24, 2008 IP
    seojig and jg_abad like this.
  4. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to build links is to find first if the site is a dofollow.

Chancey, Nov 24, 2008 IP
  5. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    This is basic information for link building but very important for newbies. main point is relevancy and i always keep that in my mind when go for link building. thanks for sharing

jg_abad, Nov 26, 2008 IP
    seojig likes this.
  6. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    thanks all, this is very old post, right now link building strategies are get changes..
    i would like to add one more techniques here...

- Link baiting..this is very effective and powerful link building techniques. Link baiting is nothing but to atract people for providing link to your webpages by putting such informative unique information, free downloads, free tools, rumours, games etc.

seojig, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  7. Abcdef

Abcdef Peon

Best Answers:
    :)ok good information but a little old.
    Thankz,:)

Abcdef, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  8. LucianoFigallo

LucianoFigallo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some problems to find good related links...specially if the sites have more PR than mine...how do you do this?, just by writing to webmasters?...or, there is another easier way?

LucianoFigallo, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  9. mirandateg12

mirandateg12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thax very much for the very useful tips.

mirandateg12, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  10. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this tips

seoservice1, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  11. halbo

halbo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks!It's useful,learn much .......

halbo, Nov 26, 2008 IP