1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[AFFORDABLE!] PHP Programmers - Trained in Algorithm Design, Efficiency

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Louis11, Nov 24, 2008.

In lue of the nearing holidays, me and a few of my friends are looking to make a bit extra cash. As such, we are offering our services at a discounted rate. We are all highly trained in the area of Computer Science - That is, we are competent in:

Programming:
    - PHP
    - SQL
    - XHTML / CSS (W3C Standards)
    - C/C++
    - Perl
    - Java
    - Assembly

Graphics:
    - Photoshop
    - Flash
    - Basic 3D Rendering
    - Character Design

Other:
    - Computer Security: Yes, we can test your web application for security issues.

We are also trained in algorithm design (and put high emphasis on compact efficient code) and advanced mathematics.

We are looking to pick up several small projects. If you are interested in hiring professional PHP programmers (We do this for a living!) at an incredible rate please PM me :)

Louis11, Nov 24, 2008 IP
  2. krt

krt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That screams out inexperience and incompetence. In such cases, you need to demonstrate competency if you truly believe you possess it, at least show some samples of previous work and maybe some code samples, open source scripts would be a bonus.

krt, Nov 24, 2008 IP