1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In need of help and support.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by just_dana, Nov 19, 2008.

This is in regards to a mother's fight for justice, mine. I have written many blog entries, and I'm still not done yet, but it's very detailed and long about the mistreatment that my daughter and I are experiencing in the court system.

I have submitted my blog to many search engines, and I'm now a member of BlogCatalog and MyBlogLog. Although I have some viewers, I'm not sure if my blog will be read and commented on because of the length, and I really need comments.

Does anybody have any ideas for me of where to submit, get comments and more readers? My blog is being read by many local journalists, the media, as well as the court system, and without feedback, I'm afraid my fight will be worthless.

Thanks in advance.

just_dana, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If it's a long post, try to give the short version of your story in the first paragraph, and a compelling reason to read on. For something like this, social bookmarking all the way. You will want to research, and find all the social bookmarking sites you can. For the situation you describe, I would recommend Care2 to start off with. You may also want to consider starting an online petition and writing a press release.

Rebecca, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  3. just_dana

just_dana Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, yes, it's many long posts. I haven't a clue how to sum it up in one post because it's a years worth of people coming to my home - some very kind, and some very mean, and I could go on and on. One thing for sure, my daughter is being mistreated horribly and justice needs to be served.

Thank you for that link. I'm am studying it very hard, and I was just about to look into social bookmarking. There's some great vids on youtube about it, that will help refresh my memory. I need to feel as safe as possible and be careful with my words because I don't want to get into any trouble myself.

"In my opinion" and To my recollection" - God knows I love free speech, but I SO need to be careful!

Thank you once again!

just_dana, Nov 20, 2008 IP