1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mobile compatible site in PHP

Discussion in 'Programming' started by designer007, Nov 19, 2008.

A have a site which needs to convert in to mobile compatible form. Users should be able to login and buy items thru mobile. Iam looking for serious replys from experienced php programmers.

Send me your mobile site samples and I will send the site url in reply.

Cheers!
    D007.

designer007, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  2. Daffodil

Daffodil Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have was going through this forum and found that you are requiring PHP developer.

Flink Services is IT outsourcing division of Fotolink India Pvt Ltd. Fotolink works in the domain of Application and services development in mobile platform. Its primary service is to provide interactivity on mobile devices using image matching technology. Fotolink is a pioneer in this domain. Fotolink is also bluetooth technology leader in India, and also works in the field of SMS / MMS interfacing, and other Value added services on mobile platform. Fotolink's market focus is India and has worked with brands like PepsiCo, CocaCola, LG, GroupM, etc. You can learn more about Fotolink on its website http://fotolink.in .

Flink
    Fotolink started its services division about two years back in Mobile application development, and has since expanded its domain to all web and desktop based technologies. Fotolink employees above 80 people, and has finest developers coming from reputed institutes, working on leading edge technologies.

As your company is also into same technological domain, I foresee a business synergy where both the companies can have mutual benefits through a strategic alliance. We would like to present to you a Team of Developers here in our Indian development Center, working on your Time Zone and acting as "Your IT TEAM".

We understand that the decision to go for offshore operations has always been a major breakthrough for IT companies. Our company would like to offer you the time tested, cost effective Offshore Development Center (ODC) services at minimum of risk and the maximum ROI.

Over the past few days, I have attempted to make you aware of the benefits that other organizations like yours have realized from working with Fotolink Services. It would be my pleasure to demonstrate our capabilities and show you how is our unique services would benefit you. You will immediately see the advantages.

Experience first hand why Fotolink stands above the competition in delivering our services. Either way, our entire staff is available to work with yours to meet your requirements.

We are anxiously waiting to hear from you so we can move forward. Please let us know what you think must be done next. I would like to discuss ways we might work together if you could set aside a few minutes to talk with me.
    We're anxious to follow up with you to determine if we can be of assistance in any of your projects ,as we understand your heavy workload and will simply offer our assistance for when you feel the timing is right.

The developers will be online so that you can trace the progress of the project. For communication we use conference calls, Net meeting and all contact details of the team lead like IM id, mail id, skype id, direct telephone number etc will be passed on to you for direct interaction during the projects to monitor the progress of the project.

Also If required Weekly updates and time sheets are sent to the client for smooth functioning and understanding of the progress of work. We provide at least a 5 hrs time zone overlap between our team/project manager and your team.

We are specialized in fixed cost basis projects. If you have ready specification document with you, kindly pass it onto us. We will provide you time line and cost. If you are OK with the provided quotation then we can proceed with development work.
    Following are the reasons our we have positioned us differently from your competitors:

Cost Competitiveness and Value - Competitiveness.
    Quick Response and Timely Delivery
    Effective project management, methodology, process expertise and implementation.
    High employee satisfaction so low Attrition Rate
    Offer high-quality services and a strong track record of experience.
    Service accountability and time overlap
    Financial status - We are financial stable and will be able to grow , accommodate and improve our offerings with the changing market to keep up with clients demands.
    Customer references - reputable and well recommended by their current customers.
    Management qualifications - Professionals qualified from highly reputed institutes.
    Quality Assurance.
    Technology, infrastructure stability.
    Security and business continuity policies.
    Our rates are very comeptitive. Our development rate varies from USD 14/hr to USD 35/hr and for dedicated resources it varies from USD 2400 to USD 6000 depending upon the experience level of the resources.

For big projects we conduct test projects to ensure a good fit between our company and the client. These tests allow client to review our project management process for efficiency and effectiveness. Specifically, they look at whether project execution is completed within guidelines, whether deliverables are timely and whether we have adhered to defined quality standards. Tests serve as a good method for clients to check and review the facts before making a final vendor decision. This also demonstrate our project management capabilities, communication style, and ability to meet deadlines for deliverables. Let me know your thoughts on this and how to proceed further.
    Please email me if I can be of assistance.

Regards,
    Tia
    tia@flinkmedia.com
    AIM smith.tia

Daffodil, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  3. Daffodil

Daffodil Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.. are you there? I have sent you an email with a query. Please reply ASAP. Please AIM me ": smithtia05

Thanks

Daffodil, Nov 19, 2008 IP