1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for PhP/Mysql expert will paid $$$.00!

Discussion in 'MySQL' started by entrecast, Nov 18, 2008.

Let me sum it up without given out to MUCH INFORMATIONS!!!!

I need a "Mysql expert" to write or add a script to my Drupal CMS subscription base website. "domain shall not be mention here!"

I have a direct competitor that has the same content within his website database as I do. His website database is created in PhP and Mysql so is minds among other things. I want to be able to export the content from his database onto minds when customer migrate over to my website, I want then to have the ability to transfer everything over.

For example, I want my customers to be able to export content they created in my competitor website onto my website after they register! Similar to how email works. You sign-up to a new web client email account and now you want to export all of your contact over onto the new email account.

If you understand my intend and is interested on working on such a task, please PM me. I will provide you more information and if this is possible we can negotiate an amount!

entrecast, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  2. garrettheel

garrettheel Peon

Best Answers:
    What you're asking is not the same thing as "moving contacts" over. You would need your "competitor" website to provide an export function to do this. Hence this project would be very difficult without your competitors support.

garrettheel, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  3. Daffodil

Daffodil Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi..I can help you out in this. Please aim me smith.tia or send me an email

Daffodil, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  4. born2hack

born2hack Banned

Best Answers:
    Please PM me your YIM/MSN

born2hack, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  5. entrecast

entrecast Peon

Best Answers:
    So can I still pull this off without they permission? And what info would I need from they site to make this work? They use PhP/Mysql as well!

entrecast, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  6. garrettheel

garrettheel Peon

Best Answers:
    That's fine that they use PHP/MySQL too, but the customer records are kept on THEIR database, which you do not have direct access to. In order to move contacts over, you'd need the competitor site to have an "export" function which would make a new file (such as contacts.xml) that they would upload to your site and you would make new contacts from.

garrettheel, Nov 20, 2008 IP