1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First page in Google GUARANTEED. Quality work & detailed reports!

Discussion in 'Services' started by eXe, Mar 8, 2008.

1. mike_t

mike_t Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd like the opportunity to see him do a good job. Today is day 73 and despite my earlier posts and private messages I've still not received a single report. Do you not think that has been patient enough?! :mad:

Google webmaster tools also reports no change in the number of backlinks to my website.

50 days left to achieve that ranking within the 4 month timescale.

mike_t, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  2. onlinetrading

onlinetrading Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    goodluck :)

onlinetrading, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  3. carrlos

carrlos Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Exe,

I do not see my URL on the serps so obviously this didnt work.
    I ask for a 225.00 USD refund.
    Paypal Transaction ID: 5V175293LV583054M

Thank you.

carrlos, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  4. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm planning to do this in the coming days, unless he can persuade me otherwise, but considering he hasn't been on DP in a couple of weeks and hasn't responded to me in over month I don't see that happening. I have actually seen my my positions in the SERPs drop since hiring his services for 3 out of the 4 keywords.

Sweet. So all you need to do now is come back online.

Burta, Nov 16, 2008 IP
    calum likes this.
  5. topsurveysites

topsurveysites Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay my deadline was 2 days ago, neither of my 2 keywords are on the first pages in Google, and over the four months I only received one report; of which it was unfinished, late and only cam after several emails.

I see eXe hasn't been online for a while, I'm going to send him yet another email and hope for a reply and a refund of my money, otherwise he leaves me no choice but to file a paypal dispute.

topsurveysites, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  6. AnHatMan

AnHatMan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    eXe, you still haven't sent me the report you promised, and my site has still gotten nowhere. I don't even know what to say anymore I feel like I've been scammed

AnHatMan, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  7. topsurveysites

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see what you mean but I am sick of this service now. All I've received is a single unfinished report. It's been over four months, my keywords are NOT on the first page and eXe won't answer my PMs or Emails.

In his first post he wrote this:
    The guarantee:
    First page ranking in google will be achieved within 4 months (usually much sooner) of receiving payment, failing which your money will be refunded fully.

Clearly he hasn't honored the agreement, and from my perspective he looks like scammer, regardless of what others may think.

Hes hasn't bee online for weeks and I hope he hasn't just disappeared like the other well-known members who offered this service which turned into a scam earlier this year.

As far as I can see I haven't really gained any back links (although this could be clarified if he just sent his reports (The reports - sent to you every 30 days until page 1 ranking is achieved) will contain:...) and only on one of my keywords have I seen a small increase in the SERPs however I have been doing this article submission so it is unclear if it is even from his work.

So please exe refund my money, or you leave me no choice but to open a PayPal dispute, I'm only posting this here as I'm getting no reply from my emails or PMs but I'm sure you must check this thread every so often.

topsurveysites, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  8. onlinetrading

onlinetrading Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can someone just file a complaint at paypal to see if paypal would even send you the funds? :)

I dont see why you wait, if i were you... i would have been requesting refund when things didnt seem right... follow gut instinct..

Either he no longer has a paypal account and withdrew the funds... then you might be screwed/scammed

Or there might be some to claim.

Can someone try and share the outcome :)

Paypal would not recover what is not there to recover i am assuming but i might be wrong

onlinetrading, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  9. topsurveysites

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea I'm definitely considering it, but I'll give eXe one last chance.

eXe you have 48 hours or I'm filing a PayPal dispute.

topsurveysites, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  10. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There isn't any scam at play here. The delays are due to some internal problems with my team. However, after determining that it isn't possible to deliver within a reasonable timeframe for certain keywords, the following member's payments are going to be refunded shortly:
    edcpartners, pzelf, coronaer, carrlos.

Several other deadlines have indeed expired, and some have chosen to opt for a refund rather than wait. However, we are still able to deliver on these keywords within a reasonable time frame.

topsurveysites & all others who have ordered for English gambling related keywords will see big improvements very soon if we continue to work on your projects. I am responding to individual member's messages now on how to proceed with their individual projects.

Also note that anyone interested in purchasing this service at present must contact me directly with their site and keyword details, as we are taking on only very select projects /niches at the moment and the $750 minimum fee is now applicable.

eXe, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  11. indoushosting

indoushosting Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    eXe,

What about me? I also have requested the refund since its way over the deadline!

indoushosting, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  12. indoushosting

indoushosting Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just had a phone convo. with him and he has assured me a result in 3 weeks or else I will get my money back! Fair enough!

He explained what happened and it sounds like an employment issue, I personally feel that he deserves a chance!

indoushosting, Nov 21, 2008 IP
    eXe likes this.
  13. AnHatMan

AnHatMan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I'm also still giving him a chance, I have a gambling related website so I guess I'll find out soon if it gets anywhere.. Of course right now I'm not very happy with this at ALL but if he does deliver (albeit late) I'll be the first one to say it.

AnHatMan, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  14. mike_t

mike_t Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Given the complete lack of response from exe, and his no delivery of work so far I filed a Paypal dispute hoping to receive some money back, I recieved the following response...

"This dispute closed because it was open for more than 45 days after the transaction date or did not meet other criteria for opening a dispute."

If anyone here is hoping for money back I wouldn't bank on it. What frustrates me the most is I can see from other threads that exe has been online yet refuses to acknowledge private messages asking when I'm going to see some work done!!

mike_t, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  15. carrlos

carrlos Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thats perfect but still nothing in my Paypal Account!

I ask for a 225.00 USD refund.
    Paypal Transaction ID: 5V175293LV583054M

You can refund in eGold also

Thanks

carrlos, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  16. pzelf

pzelf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    almost 5 months have passed now since i send my payment. Exe has NEVER once kept his promise on anything. I dont see any increases in backlinks, traffic or anything else. Exe keeps promising to send me reports, but all i got was one report 4 months ago.. Nothing since then but false promises.

I hate to bring this out in public, but this service is obvoisly a waste of money. You pay him and you get nothing.
    Until now i beleived in the guy, since he kept promising me that he would come trough. But he never did.

I request my money back now Exe. You have your chanche for 5 months, and i have been more then resonable with you.

pzelf, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  17. topsurveysites

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I am the same.
    I requested a refund but he refused and said I'd have to wait another 50 days to be in the top 10 in spite of it being over the 4 month time frame.
    I don't like posting this here, but judging by many other peoples projects also not going to plan I am beginning to get the impression I may not get my money back, or reach the top 10.
    I hate to say this eXe, but this is very unprofessional of you and undoubtedly it's the worst service I have purchased on DP. I hope I see some result soon.

topsurveysites, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  18. pseudonym

pseudonym Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great service... for 2 weeks.

After that, service provider gets overloaded with jobs... starts missing dates... raises prices to get less jobs (really!)... begins to appear offline more and more... etc.

This is a common problem on DP since 2006, people! Wake up!

pseudonym, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  19. AnHatMan

AnHatMan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wake up and what? What are we supposed to do?

AnHatMan, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  20. cableleader

cableleader Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Sorry to say AnHatman. But he means Wake up and dont get burnt next time.

If you had put the time that you have messed around with this guy into doing the SEO yourselves. You would have been better off. :(

cableleader, Dec 6, 2008 IP