1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any ideas how to convert huge traffic to revenue?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by _w00t_, Nov 14, 2008.

Hello DP forum :) I came across some really nice topics,so i decided to post here as well,for possible ideas/future co-operations.

We own a torrent-tracker,with average 45 million hits per month.Most traffic comes from UK,USA,Sweden and Israel/Canada.

Any ideas/suggestions are more than welcomed.Feel free to PM me as well if you have any personal suggestion/affiliation idea.

P.S. Dont tell me about ADBrite.their way of paying and the insane commision they ask,its nuts.Also,no popups wanted.Preferably something like adsense would be perfect.

Regards

_w00t_, Nov 14, 2008 IP
  2. kallell

kallell Peon

Best Answers:
    Aren't you worried for getting shut down for being illegal? or worse yet, sued for copyrighting?

kallell, Nov 14, 2008 IP
  3. _w00t_

_w00t_ Peon

Best Answers:
    No,because we are not illegal.We host in a country that torrents are allowed(we do not store any files on the servers anyway).Our site is as illegal is google.If you google for a crack,google will come up with results.That doesnt mean that you download the crack form google though.We work exactly the same way.Also,we took all our precautions and that is why the place we are hosting and our hoster protects us for statements like this.

Can we get back to the point now and on the conversion thing?

_w00t_, Nov 14, 2008 IP
  4. seomania

seomania Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HI
    I have the perfect solution for you! If you have such a big traffic you can get very high income.
    I PMed you details check it out.

Regards

seomania, Nov 15, 2008 IP
    lightless likes this.
  5. _w00t_

_w00t_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you seomania.PM is answered,awaiting for your reply on the manner.

Regards

_w00t_, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  6. kanwarjot

kanwarjot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please share the method here openly so that others can also take benefit :)

kanwarjot, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  7. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure this will work out just fine. ;)

lightless, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  8. bappag

bappag Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you create your e-book, the next step would be to build a website to sell it. On your website you'll have a sales page, of course, but you also want to offer your visitors more than just promotion of your product. To help pre-sell your product, offer as much free content as possible. Give your visitors a reason to get excited about learning what you have to offer.

In the guitar example you could design a web page with stories about some of the successful guitar players in history. Other web pages might discuss how guitars are made, styles of guitars and the different brand names.

By offering a wide range of content you increase their interest in your subject. Plus, the more content you offer, the higher the search engines rank your website. A high website ranking means more traffic, and traffic is what determines your sales volume.

bappag, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  9. _w00t_

_w00t_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes but explain me please what your post has to do with this tread?I already have a website that creates 40 mil+ traffic per month.I want to start taking revenue from the traffic,not write an e-book.

P.S.seomania thank you very much,i got in contact with your friend and we will work on one plan :) Thanks again for the reply :) However,the pie is very big,so any other offers are also welcome :)

Regards

_w00t_, Nov 15, 2008 IP