1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1001% Professional Directory Submission Service||High Quality at Cheap Rates >>>

Discussion in 'Services' started by hay, Aug 31, 2008.

1. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    really sorry, we have lots and lots of project these days...so now working really hard to complete them....and also facing lots of problems bcz we are shifting things up in new office.
    Have very much network problems.....these days. Also due to shifting, our broadband is not still there. We'll receives it on 9th November hopefully. Now working on Dial Up day and night to complete previous orders and to satisfy our clients.

We are not receiving new orders now till for next 2 days just because of above mentioned things. But if you think that you can wait for these days and want to order us now, then we are available.

Really sorry again to everyone who are concerning with time frame. Hope you understand our problems these days. we'll continue from 9th Nov with our full power.

Dear Garysinger:
    we have a 13 member team in our own office working really hard almost 8-10 hours /day. We are submitting sites to directories in totally manual way, everything with our own hands. We know that this work is damn hard in such prices but we are providing our level best to satisfy our respected clients.
    We are only using ROBOFORM for that purpose. (ROBOFORM is a software for filling form details). except from that everything is manual.
    Hope you understand now.
    Thanks.

hay, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  2. leomedina01

leomedina01 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested in 4000 Directory Submissions, can you please PM me sample urls? What´s your turnaround time?

Brazilian (portuguese language) websites are accepted? What do you thing would be the approval rate in this case?

Regards.

leomedina01, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. design-legend

design-legend Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:I ordered 1000 Directory Submissions 4 days ago. yesterday Night i got my website submissions from this guy,Excellent Directory submission service, keep it Up !

design-legend, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. einfostream

einfostream Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent service

In near future I will contact you to submit my other sites as well…

einfostream, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  5. thepeach

thepeach Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very good service. Detailed reports. Good communications. Keep it up! :)

thepeach, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  6. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm sent to you....
    :)

Thanks very much....
    Looking for again work with you... :)

Thanks very much for your positive review

Thanks very much...
    will like to work with you again....

We are again back in business.

hay, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  7. turmune

turmune Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I'm interested in ordering 1000 submissions. Please send me details.

turmune, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  8. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Details sent to you....
    hopeful to work with u....
    thanks

hay, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  9. Toldo

Toldo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment sent. Also interested in your article submission service. Please PM details.

Toldo, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  10. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea, received your payment and also work details.
    thanks and will tell you when work completes..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Looking for more orders <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hay, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  11. Rapidrobert

Rapidrobert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hay,

Since you've stopped responding to PMs and you have not done the work I paid for, please REFUND MY MONEY!

I've paid you $100 to submit 5 domains to 1,000 directories each, it has been two weeks and the work is not done.

I now have four Gmail accounts with 7 to 40 submission confirmations. Your report claims you have submitted my sites to well known directories that send immediate confirmations, yet there are no confirmations received.

Your response: "It just bcz we use net work of sites....u might know many person have network of directories execlty like proxies..
    so they use only 1 email ID for all Directories."

Nonsense, the 1000 directories in your list do not combine the confirmations using only 38 email addresses!

You were supposed to submit to 1000 PR2 to PR8 directories. Even if you had submitted my sites, your report has 647 PR1 and below directories (65%), most didn't even have PR. Your reply to me that "only 30% sites are with pr0-pr1" is false. This is not what you advertised and it is not what I paid for. Check your first post in this thread if you've forgotten.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked you to correct the situation or refund my money. Since you do not reply to my messages and you have not submitted my sites, please immediately refund my $100.

Rapidrobert, Nov 14, 2008 IP
  12. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Dear RapidRebort.

We completed your work and sent to you the report few days ago. We did your work with our full devotion and full motivation exactly as we are doing for our other respected clients....

Actually we created our list of directories after die hard work and lots of research. we hate those directories who are not only just sending Emails and do nothing more. We prefer those who send less emails and work faster. You may know may of the quality directories who never even inform you that they submitted your link...Never inform you... :)

Now come to point.
    I checked your emails again and I found this
    thesnowski.com 48 mails in 2 days
    american.partsandmotorcycles.com 54 mails in 2 days
    thumpingcarstereo.com 55 mails in 2 days
    fairtradecoffeetea.com 35 emails in 2 days

I'm really very sorry to show your sites publicly, but It's important to show you and our other respected clients, that what is true.
    Now you really think that they are less. Hopefully u not. even most of them also have 2-3 or 4 with one name so calculate them as well. I didn't... Exactly what I siad earlier that we prefer Network of dir.

For one Directory report whose Password was wrong, we already admit that it's our fault, It was happen first time in our life, so we are ready to resubmit that site to 1k dir again..Already told you. As u wish.

Now come to page rank.....
    Yeah we are submitting your site to 30% Pr0-PR1 site, remaining all of them are more then PR1.
    You forgot one thing, we are giving 100 Free Directory submissions on 1k orde and giving almost 1k free submission on 10k order as well.. So these Page rank cover in this way. :)

Now at last, Hopefully you satisfy now and if not then kindly browse our thread pages, and you can find dozens of satisfied clients reviews our and our again. It's just because of our quality. 100% satisfaction, Just check. SO kindly don't reply in our thread again and don't try to pressurize our clients to go away, If you have any other problem simply PM me...
    Thanks.

hay, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  13. Rapidrobert

Rapidrobert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did PM you to either get the work done, or get a refund. You didn't do the work promised, didn't reply, and didn't refund my money. Therefore, I have had no choice but to post in this thread.

Yes, you offered to resubmit the site that has no evidence of submission. You still haven't done it.

65% of your directory list is PR1 and below. Please check your first post to see that this is not what you advertised.

The confirmation numbers I posted are accurate, you are counting duplicate confirmation emails, the spam, and the welcome to gmail email. The number should be at least 500 submission confirmations, not 38.

You have other "satisfied customers" who claim to be happy with your work. However, I am very displeased and that is what matters to me.

As you have noted, you should not have posted the URLs. Please remove my domains from your previous posting and refund my money.

Rapidrobert, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  14. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very unhappy as well. They have had 4 orders since mid October for 10,200+ directory submissions each and nothing has been completed. Nothing at all. They have stopped responding to my emails unless I have new business for them.

I have spent hundreds of dollars with these guys and everything was fine, but then I started to believe in them and sent a lot of money for 4 large orders and then they disappear off the face of the earth (you will notice that they have no posted in a couple weeks).

They are unable to provide complete reports (they provide some halfway report showing about 2,000 - 3,000 submissions, but it says 9,000+ at the top of the report). They used to respond in a timely manner, but now that is gone. I have lost trust in them as they basically asked for more work and then they were unable to complete anything. I realize they have been having problems, but they NEVER communicated that to me (I usually communicate with them via email not in the forum, so I did not see their office problems post - even though it really does not matter).

I am requested a full refund for my last 4 orders and I will keep everyone in the forum posted on how they handle it as it is close to a thousand dollars. It is sad it had to come to this, but they leave me with no other choice.

Badlands07, Nov 24, 2008 IP
  15. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Dear Badland07,
    You said absolutely right that I was not responding from last 1-2 weeks, but not because of any wrong mind or any bad things.

I'd respond to you or any one because I was on vacations. from last 2 weeks almost. 15th nov - 28th nov.
    No internet, no online in those days. I told to almost every of my client.....( Not you... So I'm sorry about that )

Now I'm back and open to answer any of your questions. :)

One thing more is your work is competed from last 10-12 days back and reports were in my PC. but due to vacations I can't transfer them to you.

You gave us total of 5 projects till now. we can gladly say that we delivered you 2 project already.
    and now received next 3 as well.

We are not going anywhere, we are professionals and don't have any other business... have true, honest and compete track record. :)

thanks and if you have any thing about our service, you have any objection then kindly reach me on Emails.
    willing to satisfy you and willing to work for you more. :)

hay, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  16. bdasolutions

bdasolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please Pm me with details of your service when you are ready to take new orders. I have a few for you

bdasolutions, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  17. Toldo

Toldo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hay, you should've told everyone about your vacation here in your thread! You simply disappeared... I get an email from you that reports will be sent in a few hours, and then 4 days nothing... until I opened a claim with your company. Then you quickly found a way to send emails, but you never answered my questions on the report... One other thing - if you do the submissions and then send the report in a week (like in my case) some of those confirmation links will be expired and inactive.

Toldo, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  18. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent to you
    looking for reply

Hello toldo,
    I already said sorry for that I didn't wrote in the thread about vacations, again making apology for that.... but I told to as much as I can that I'm going on vacations.

simply send us your questions/concerns on our email ID. we'll like to answer them without any problem

thanks....

hay, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  19. Rapidrobert

Rapidrobert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you enjoyed the "vacation" you took on the refund you still owe to me. From watching your other usernames, I see you are still active here, even though you are banned, or...on vacation again.

Rapidrobert, Dec 2, 2008 IP