1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Possible Writing Jobs for DP Members

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by michaelgrisso, Nov 13, 2008.

It seems everyone is looking for work one way or another online. It doesn't matter if it is freelance work, residual income, or affiliate program go-getters everybody is trying to make money.

I thought I would throw out a list of places that are currently looking for writing work. One thing to keep in mind though these are for the serious writers and not necessarily those who base their pay off of the DP BST area. No offense, just trying to keep it real here.

Magazines- While there are magazines and then there are electronic magazines, this list has both.

MS Magazine
    History Magazine
    Mothering Magazine
    Country Women Magazine
    Wend Magazine
    Mindful Mama Magazine
    MomSense Magazine
    Connections Magazine

One thing to note about the majority of these is your piece has to be accepted before you are paid. It's not like some online People's Media place where you just publish away. Keep that in mind before getting involved in them.

Freelance Job Site- I had someone ask me the other day in one of the forum topics here if I would list many of the freelance job sites I know about. So here you go.

Essay Writers
    Freelance Home Writers
    Direct Freelance
    Worldwide Freelance
    Academia Research
    All Freelance Writing Jobs
    Online-Writing-Jobs
    Bella Online

To be honest I haven't used any of these sites. They are just a list that took about 5 minutes finding when google searching "online writing jobs" and "freelance writing jobs". It will get those interested started and you can find more by using the phrases above.

Page View Sites-
    Well, I've pretty much already listed a few of them elsewhere so if this is repetitive my apologies. In the meantime for anyone looking to write and earn payments based on page views with other options, these will suit you.

Associated Content
    Helium
    Suite101
    eHow

These are the best ones and most popular from what I've seen. There are other residual sites from page views or pictures or videos as well.

Monetizing Sites- Last but not least it makes me sick to see Associated Content have hundreds of thousands of pages with Adsense all over the place. If you are looking for ways to monetize your articles then there are a couple other places to try.

HubPages

Sorry I have to get going, there are more then just hubpages, but I haven't gone through my notepad here and I am getting called away. I'm sure once others read this they can add on.

Just remember that you don't have to have a website to play around with Adsense. Dada is probably a serious contender where you can add a profile, add a bunch of your content, and watch people visit. There are millions of places to do it, but Dada is much like Facebook and MySpace in terms of users and social networking capabilities.

Anyways, gotta run!

michaelgrisso, Nov 13, 2008 IP
    kpaul and lightless like this.
  2. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Add Squidoo to HubPages.

jhmattern, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  3. cow_theboy

cow_theboy Peon

Best Answers:
    can i do this?

cow_theboy, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  4. WebHostAdvisor

WebHostAdvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you ever written for a copy writing service? What was your experience?

WebHostAdvisor, Nov 20, 2008 IP