1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternate placements or additional ad units?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by dsendecki, Nov 12, 2008.

What do you think about this adsense placement? Any comments/critiques appreciated...

I am trying to up my revenue—would you suggest alternate placements or additional ad units? What do you think?

http://www.ebooktemplatesource.com/

dsendecki, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  2. lisshrtt4

lisshrtt4 Banned

Best Answers:
    I would change the ads on the left and put in a 600x120 verticle ad. Maybe a 768 link unit on the top or bottom to look like a nav bar.

lisshrtt4, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  3. wulawula

wulawula Banned

Best Answers:
    why not add a rectangle 336x280 ad into the main content. that will contribute the main revenue.

wulawula, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  4. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't add extra ad unit since there's too little content on the page itself and it will make the site look spammy. Instead of using a 120 x 240 Vertical Banner, I would replace it with a 120x600 Skycraper and add more content to that page so that both columns will balance up.

lycos, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  5. dsendecki

dsendecki Peon

Best Answers:
    Perfect — thanks for the suggestions. Will tweak it over the next couple of days and let you know the results!

dsendecki, Nov 13, 2008 IP