1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTF @ Paypal Security

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by born2hack, Nov 12, 2008.

Check it yourself if you have a personal account, go to forgot password, enter e-mail address, and guess what....you change password just by entering:

a) Your house no.
    OR
    b) Your phone no.

Both can be obtained damn easily. Just saved myself by modyfying them completely. Suggest you to do the same, :D

born2hack, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  2. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    So how will the hacker get to know your phone no's until and unless he knows everything about you, lol?

JennyYY, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  3. born2hack

born2hack Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all, nowadays whatever job you do you usually have a website, my friend created web graphics and had his phone. no on his site, i got access to his account easily. But we were friends so i told him to change it. Secondely, n00bs on internet will easily sign up on your site to get paid $1 and you can ask them their phone no. in your sign up forum and address too, if they enter correct(which they usually do if they want money) you cna get back your $1 plus any extra they have.

born2hack, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  4. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes when you send money to someone's account

Your phone number would be visible in the senders receipt in his/her paypal account..

This is a real security risk I think

EDIT:I checked it ... they are sending you a mail to reset the password and after that they are asking the security questions .. so it's not that easy I think.. but really they have access to security questions..

Freewebspace, Nov 13, 2008 IP
    sainshea likes this.
  5. sainshea

sainshea Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: This is seriously very high risk. Thanks for the head off

sainshea, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  6. born2hack

born2hack Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, my house no. is now 10 digits long and phone almost 20. I am safe i think :D

born2hack, Nov 13, 2008 IP