1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinging my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sherone, Nov 12, 2008.

Hello guys,

I have new a website. I want it be indexed fast. I have heard a lot about "pinging website " and sites like "pingomatic". but really I don't know how to ping my website through this pingomatic or other website. anyone can say how to create my website for pinging and how can ping my websites through these types of pinging sites.

your advise greatly appreciated.

Thx

sherone, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    pinging is for blogs or for sites that have RSS feeds setup. you need RSS feed URL to ping those sites. if you have wordpress blog, you dont need to ping pingomatic as wordpress is setup to ping that site for every post by itself. if you have other sites with rss setup, then just go to http://pingomatic.com/ and enter the required info which is pretty self explanatory. it helps you get your content syndicated

sultanofseo, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  3. Kneoteric_eSolutions

Kneoteric_eSolutions Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Sherone. If you want your website to be crawled and indexed, I would recommend that you start building some links. Drops links in social media as they are crawled very frequently and a link there would send crawlers to your website.

A forum signature link, digg, stumbleupon, reddit, anything you can think off should do.

Kneoteric_eSolutions, Nov 13, 2008 IP
    sherone likes this.
  4. Debt Reduction

Debt Reduction Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also use a Technorati site. Its really good.
    You have to first create the account in it and then it allows you to ping your blogs or site.

Debt Reduction, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  5. sherone

sherone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys thanks for the valuable information

sherone, Nov 13, 2008 IP