1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MCSE and MCSA getting started help

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Jalpari, Nov 6, 2008.

1- For MCSE certified i need to take 7 exams, and each exam cost is 125$, So i need to pay 125*7= 850$ for mcse certificate?

2- What does it mean "Rec. Level of experience" 1year -2 1/2 Years. Is it mean i can't take exam before 1 year of getting admission.

3- What about coupons or vouchers, such as www.actualtests.com there are charging one time fee 99$ and get all these exams: (if i will pay them 99$ then i don't have to save 850$ for only mcse certificate)

CCNA Training
    CCNP Certification
    MCDBA Training
    MCP Certification
    MCSA 2003 Training
    MCSA Certification
    MCSD Training
    MCSE .Net Certification
    MCSE Training
    MCSE 2003 Certification
    MCSE 2003 Security Training
    MCSE Certification

Are they certified dealer by all these vendors?

Jalpari, Nov 6, 2008 IP
    robjones likes this.
  2. pmcross

pmcross Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that you are only paying actualtests.com for study materials. As far as the expierence I believe that they just mean that is the amount of experience that you should have to take the certifications for the MCSA and MCSE, they are well worth the price, I currently have my MCDST and am studying for the MSCA. Check with your employer, most will reimburse you once you pass the exam, by the way the study guides from actualtests are very good, they will prepare you for the certs. Also have a look at http://www.selftestsoftware.com/ it is another great study guide, this is what I used to study for my MCDST.

pmcross, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  3. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    The Rec. Level of Experience is hands on experience they recommend you have when you take the test. I'm a Systems Administrator with a strong background in tech support and networking and I'm still having a hard time with some of the questions on the MCDST test!

I would also be wary of some of the offers for free test vouchers since a lot will not be valid. I'd rather pay more money to make sure I get a valid voucher....

As for studying, I would say get your hands on as many practice test as possible. I have the books from Microsoft and the Sybex books because they each offer different ways to study and practice!

Firegirl, Nov 11, 2008 IP
    robjones likes this.
  4. mmastation

mmastation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you need the microsoft books for this stuff I have them from when I went to school I could get them to you very cheap. pm me if you need them.

mmastation, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  5. SEOBOT

SEOBOT Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello friend why dont you prefer ebooks, they are available free...

SEOBOT, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  6. Mashahood

Mashahood Banned

Best Answers:
    Most of the ebooks aren't free, BTW did you mean Illegal Ebooks?? :) Illegal is always free ;)

"Jalpari" you should start with Books + Practice and video trainings such as by CBT will accelerate your learning skills. I would recommend sybex books instead of Microsoft Study guides, you should keep in mind that technology isn't easy, You would have to work hard.

Take a look at some books from Sybex:

MCSA/MCSE: Windows XP Professional Study Guide: Exam 70-270, 3rd Edition=====49.99$

Windows Server 2003 Certification Kit (70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294), 2nd Edition =======159.96

Discount Voucher: aff20

Voucher will give 20% discount on entire order, total price for all 5 Books will be 167.96$ after the discount (This doesn't include shipping charges which may vary according to the location)

Regards
    Mashahood

Mashahood, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  7. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    my friends are currently studying it in a college ... 8k!

commandos, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  8. Nick_Mayhem

Nick_Mayhem Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I finished my MCSD and MCP in 2003. At that time the fees was only 100 USD or so.

But Yes don't go unprepared. It is tough exam and if possible read only relevant books on this exams. It has lots of examples and questions that will help you.

Nick_Mayhem, Nov 12, 2008 IP