1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Is Not Seeing My Content

Discussion in 'Google' started by butler68, Nov 10, 2008.

I have spent many months building links to my site with my keywords. Some of my pages show the keywords on the cached page while others show nothing. 2 of my main pages, including the homepage, do not show on searches for my keywords and nothing shows on the cached page as highlighted. I have read that it might be a problem with DWTs but all of my pages use DWTs and most show perfectly.

Can someone please explain to me why Google is not seeing my keywords or the content on my site? I know GoogleBot comes to the site a lot and has been for 3 months.

www.financial-projections.com
    Keywords - Financial Projections, Financial Analysis

statements.financial-projections.com
    Keywords - Financial Budgeting, Financial Statements

butler68, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  2. butler68

butler68 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can not understand why Google does not see my content!

3. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean, not seeing? You mean not ranking for those keywords?

Your site is fairly new.
    PR of 1 (while PR isn't that important, it can indicate the quality of backlinks)
    It appears you are crosslinking between other non-related sites that you own (need to be very careful about this)

Your site also loads extremely slow and I have a 10Mbps connection. At close to 400K for your homepage, that is considered very large for anyone on a modem (2-3 minutes to load) and wouldn't create a good user experience.

Key to ranking = quality backlinks from sector related site (sites already ranking in the top 20 for your targeted keywords) and time.

mjewel, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  4. butler68

butler68 Peon

Best Answers:

Good info, thanks

5. brian710

brian710 Peon

Best Answers:
    something is very strange about the content on your web page. I just did a Google cache on the page; i click so the text version of the page and it is showing content on top of content. Maybe you have a Firefox compatibility issue in the site. But i would definitely look into that.

brian710, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  6. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    If you could tackle more broad and in different way about that topic, Google will surely lovely your site. Don't get along with others now, be different.

WishBone, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  7. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep on working on it and you would see that Google would notice your site. Teh back links on your site isn't enough for Google to put you in the front page.

Chancey, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  8. pawanpandey78

pawanpandey78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Do more quality link building for your site only with relevant website, and avoid cross linking as Mr Mjewal told.

pawanpandey78, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  9. Duratec

Duratec Banned

Best Answers:
    keep doing what you are doing. in a matter of time, Google will definitely have to notice.

Duratec, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  10. rena

rena Peon

Best Answers:
    Yours main domain don't have any problem have PR and cached normally. But the sub domain is cached on oct. This is normal problem bcz both are treated by google as diff sites. All yours BL and priority goes to the main domain. SO wait some more time the problem will be solved

rena, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  11. javaidanwar

javaidanwar Guest

Best Answers:
    google searches for meta tags or it builds its own data for your website. I dont know if it looks for other types of tagging embeded in a website... but for my website I had to update the meta tags then it took a week or 2 to finally get it on google.

javaidanwar, Nov 11, 2008 IP