1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 employees in india @$85 a month

Discussion in 'General Business' started by buzzerhutdotcom, Nov 8, 2008.

1. coolnepali

coolnepali Banned

Best Answers:
    you can give them to write articles for freeplant.net. They are paying $1 per unique article related to Flower, Plants and Garden.

coolnepali, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  2. shetty

shetty Peon

Best Answers:
    Being from india I can assure you, that you would not get anyone for 85$ a month to work especially if they know reasonably good english
    85$ = 4000 rs Any call center today in India pays a minimum of 8000rs per months as starting pay to its employee's which is double what you are paying, and on top of that a business would have expenses like rent, internet, electricity, Telephone marketing among others.

You can do a simple research on monster india to find the salary, Decent Content writers generally are available starting from around 15k Rs per month.

shetty, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  3. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You really found right persons for your blog. I can tell anything about your employees after a month when you get profit from them...

kittyluver, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  4. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really depends on the cit(y/ies) you are in ; I have about 60 Indian guys and girls working for me as programmers and none of them gets over $3/hour for 200 hour months. Paying $170 for a call center employee would never enter my mind as I can get them for $80-$100/hour.

Also, in my experience (over 10 years now) with Indian outsourcing; quality has nothing at all to do with price. I worked with Tata consultants for over $40/hour to guys for less than $1/hour ; some are good, most are bad but it has nothing to do with the hourly rate. They all know the 'best quality sir' phrase, but in the end most of them are not capable of doing anything worth money. So be careful with whatever price you pay; do extensive screening and pray you end up with a team like I have :)

Kwaku, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  5. buzzerhutdotcom

buzzerhutdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    wow never expected thread would go so long .. ok lot of questions were asked let me reply ( i cant quote everyone's question).
    1.You are right call center employees charge $200 a month but it really depends upon city where you are in small cities wages are quite low and you can easily get employees in $85
    2. No employees dont know web design /graphics or anything
    3. Yes there are other costs lyk rent etc .. here is the exact cost i have to pay
    3 employees *85 =$255
    electricity and internet =45
    rent $100
    so net cost to me is $400 for 3 employees .
    4. I have asked them to write english articles and it was pity that they were not able to write well..They did well in copy/paste stuff ,replying emails or really easy stuff .
    Can anyone tell me exactly what they should do to recover my money .
    I have recieved 3 pm's asking me to outsource employees just send me what job you want them to do because i would not be able to reply until i know what exacty you want employees to do .
    Thanks

buzzerhutdotcom, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    The office won't be so cheap. Are you using an apartment for an office or a proper office?

wisdomtool, Nov 9, 2008 IP
    lycos and lightless like this.
  7. Dr Googler

Dr Googler Banned

Best Answers:
    my business does alot of business in dia :)

that is the base rate for paying them, but remember you will need insurance, a legal business address and lawyers.
    you need to give them their salary legaly and pay tax to the relevent people, for this you need a lawyer to do this and it would put that price up, but good find and good luck in business

Dr Googler, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  8. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "its pretty comon.. not that lucky !"

Bullshit!

I don't believe OP, being from 3rd world country myself you need luck to find a guy who can do some basic computer skills (I mean fresh newbie) for let's say $500. Guy with experience goes for $1000-1500 average I would say. Even person who clean closets earn twice or 3 times of that $85:)

To cover my words that it's total bullshit I would repeat that OP don't even know how to keep them busy.

"So what i can do with these employees to earn some profit " LMAAOOO

A guy who discovered such cheap guys after BIG research should at least have some understanding of his business as well as do this IT business for many years and have such connections.

P.S. Also need to check, cause I am thinking that paying $85/month officially in India illegal. Just like in America less than $5/hour for example.

DPParadise, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  9. dc0ded

dc0ded Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I m from New Delhi, India and yes u can get people here with low skills at such cheap prices. If u guys r interested in hiring people here in Delhi, I'll be glad to help and take care of all the hassle, if we can agree on my fees depending on my services.
    I hav a web designer working for me at Rs5,000/month. That is around $115. He is good with photoshop and dreamweaver and works 8hrs a day for me. :) Let me know if u r curious to see some of his work.

dc0ded, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  10. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    "I hav a web designer working for me at Rs5,000/month. That is around $115. He is good with photoshop and dreamweaver and works 8hrs a day for me. "

If it's true why you don't just bring some reality and say he work for you for $500-$600 ? If his job worth $115 your fee would be $15 ? Kinda unbelievable that someone will reccomend such gems for peanuts fee. Cause if fee is $100 would be better just to hire him directly....

And in Delhi (capital!!!) for $115... That's not enough for even food and rent per month....

Oh DP...you always have surprises.

11. DPParadise

Best Answers:
  12. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    Some more facts (almost 3 years old, salaries probably grow even more since that time!)

Topic - Cost of opening an office in Mumbai, India
    http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=701792

Rising Costs Threaten India's Hold on Offshore IT
    February 8, 2006
    By Sharon Gaudin
    "junior-level programmer with no specialty would have earned $12 to
    $15 an hour several years ago. Today, the same level of programmer
    would earn $15 to $18 an hour."
    http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/career/article.php/3583621

Lowest of the low salaries in IT India
    * Senior PHP developer
    Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer $4925
    http://www.payscale.com/salary-survey/aid-8138/raname-SALARY/fid-11570/

* HTML designer
    Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer $4925
    http://www.payscale.com/salary-survey/aid-8138/raname-SALARY/fid-11570/

Which is at least $400 for starters as my math go:)

13. ultimatecontent

ultimatecontent Peon

Best Answers:
    You won't get upfront payments from AC if you're from outside the US. You might try selling them here (in article packs) or creating a web site to sell them at.

ultimatecontent, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  14. ninjashoes

ninjashoes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would make them build a pyramid.

or maybe build links..

ninjashoes, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  15. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i pray you get outa worlds of forbes, international business magazines.. with guys from india confirming that they are paying INR 5000 to webdesigner, you can shut up !

sami1255, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  16. ayork2413

ayork2413 Peon

Best Answers:
    where did you find them? are you going through a service?

ayork2413, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  17. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    sami1255, I put the facts straight. Which forbes, which magazines ? Just usual salary survey as well as same chit chat at other forum about indian it.

Maybe they did find unemployed hopeless idiots ? Can be so. As I said $115 is not enough to even met basic life needs even in India. For that 1 guy with 5000 INR salary I have provided opinions of THOUSANDS of other workers who earns AT LEAST $400. And they DO confirm that. That "boss" with broken english who pay $115 just absent after my replies:)

Stop being a loser just like 99% of this forum and you may get that paying someone as low as possible just not worth it.

sami1255 likes this.
  18. dc0ded

dc0ded Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Majority earns below INR 5,000 here.. Fresh web designers dont expect more here.. as there r not so many jobs. U can get people work here for 1 month trial basis by paying some very basic money.. Dont be so amazed. Its true.

dc0ded, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  19. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no offense but you didnt sound like to chit chat.. lol anyways.. +reps 4 ya as some compensation.

sami1255, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  20. FlakDevelopment

FlakDevelopment Banned

Best Answers:
    too bad they're not good for much. also i hope we won't see you on the news for kiddie abuse hehe

FlakDevelopment, Nov 9, 2008 IP