1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy friendly urls

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Thiagoo, Jun 6, 2006.

I'm a newbie on php and on this think, but i got something called creativity that i don't see for a long time on the hands of who really knows programming well ;)

Well, i made it!!! Its a new way that i've never seen before, it fits nice on websites that doesnt have so much content...

When you have your url like... ?page=autovisitors

Just create a page called

autovisitors.html on the SAME DIRECTORY, add the code:

<?php include("http://www.yourwebsite.com/?page=autovisitors");

?>

You can save the .html with another names that helps you on google like:

traffic-hits-autovisitors.html (Google likes keywords on URL)

If you copy this article to somewhere, put the credits linking: www.okbro.com

I'm the first to do it, i've been a LOT of time in forums and never saw anything like that, and its so simple and it works for EVERYONE, you just need php working Doesnt need to use .htaccess and more.

My friend hosts doesnt accept the .htaccess think, its strange but they do, if you want a example that i've done on his website:

REAL URL: www.tibiahacks.info/cavebot.htm
    DYNAMIC URL: www.tibiahacks.info/?page=cavebot
    SE FRIENDLY: www.tibiahacks.info/cavebot.html

I think thats all, i hope you all enjoyed it!

Thiagoo, Jun 6, 2006 IP
    LaCabra likes this.
  2. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is another thing you could do, its HTTP 404 redirection...

For example you create an HTTP 404 page which will get the URL, brake it into parts and redirect to the desired page. It works.

Thus you will not have to create lots of empty or include pages just because you have a huge portal and you want google to cache it :)

ludwig, Jun 6, 2006 IP