1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experienced High Quality Blog/Article Writer looking for work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shahilroyhere, Nov 9, 2008.

Hi guys,
    I am a Blog/Article/Review/Research Analysis writer and delivering High Quality Content for past 2 yrs. I write for some Page Rank 4 and 5 sites, so you can expect much high quality from me. My articles are totally search engine optimized and passes Copyscape with 3 words limit. Many times I just don't take inspiration from web content, I take inspiration from the British Libraries out here. You can also checkout my Web Technology Blog at http://acmeous.blogspot.com, which is my personal Technology Store.
    Being a Web Technologist I love to write on Technology but I also write for Health, Travel, Finance, Security and many other topics. Having the capability to research very well and the instinct to differentiate between plagiarism, I actually can write on almost every topic with a fast turn around time, only if I just can understand it.

My prices are very much low and easily affordable, with special discounts on regular and large contracts. Just PM me or mail me at to quote your work orders and prices. I am very much flexible to quality jobs.
    Willing to offer some good quality content for you and waiting for your reply.

Regards,
    Shahil

shahilroyhere, Nov 9, 2008 IP
    Artisan likes this.