1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build Links on Unique IP's Easily

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by AfterHim.com, Nov 7, 2008.

Here is a way that I've used to build links in the past on unique IP's using whatever keywords you want:

Step 1: Find a free web host and register a free subdomain using your keywords. I have a free web host and most good subdomains are still available. You can register http://keyword.22gigs.com

Step 2: Write a short article and put your keywords into the article.

Step 3: Get a free CSS or HTML template. Just google "Free css template". Paste your article into the template.

Step 4: Upload the template with article to your free hosting.

Step 5: Link to that article from a few places to make sure Google finds the article.

It's that easy. I like to write two articles and put one on my free web host and use the other for article submission and link to to my free web host. That way the article gets sent out and you get the benefit of the link on a unique IP address!

Ever tried this method?

AfterHim.com, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  2. vansterdam

vansterdam Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds likes a pretty spammy method. I'd rather spend my time building links to my own site rather than a junk site on a freehost.

Good attempt at advertising your free hosting company though.

vansterdam, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You missed the point. You build a one page, or mini site and link that site to your site. It's just 3 way linking. Much more effective that the same 10 sites linking to you, now you have multiple IP's all linking toward your site.

AfterHim.com, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. jjwright85

jjwright85 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's an interesting idea but I don't know how much it would benefit. It work a lot better than simply swapping links with the same sites like you said.

jjwright85, Nov 7, 2008 IP
    AfterHim.com likes this.
  5. billybw

billybw Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried using several free hosts in the past, and after a few months they would go out of business or at least discontinue the free service, and I would have to scramble to find another host. Can you please explain how free hosting companies expect to get the money to pay their expenses, since they don't charge any fees to their users?
    Thank you

billybw, Nov 8, 2008 IP
    AfterHim.com likes this.
  6. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most free hosts will delete your hosting account if you are not active on the forum and that cam be a real pain.

Red_Virus, Nov 8, 2008 IP
    AfterHim.com likes this.
  7. rena

rena Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like good. Easy to get links But those links are valuable for Google?

rena, Nov 9, 2008 IP
    AfterHim.com likes this.
  8. sandhuharvey

sandhuharvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm wondering the same thing. Do you actually get any benefit from this?

sandhuharvey, Nov 9, 2008 IP
    AfterHim.com likes this.
  9. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You get a benefit from every link. I'm currently building links to the main domain, so every subdomain will have authority. Similar to how wordpress.com, and other free sites can rank for nice keywords.

I don't have any plans of forcing anyone to post in a forum, or charging for the base plan. I will offer more paid plans, but they will all be optional.

I plan to make money by selling upgrades. Free means exactly that, no charge.

AfterHim.com, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  10. TheKidBlogger

TheKidBlogger Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a great way to get links but there's no visitors from those links. Adding lots of low page rank links doesn't give you high page rank. I would rather add few quality links than lots of no name links.

TheKidBlogger, Nov 9, 2008 IP
    AfterHim.com likes this.
  11. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Visitors are irrelevant if you're building links to increase SE rank. A few low quality and some high quality links are a natural way to build links. If you have a real site you aren't only going to get links for high quality places. You're going to get all kinds of links.

AfterHim.com, Nov 10, 2008 IP