using twitter a social marketing tool

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Aaron111, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Morgan Coudray

Morgan Coudray Peon

Best Answers:
    That totally depends on the number of friends and follower you got on each.
    For example I got about 800 friends on facebook which drive me considerable traffic but it wasn't traffic that was 'truelly' interested in my posts. However, my 80 twitter followers show a lot more interest about my content which has driven more comments and email interaction.
    So I would say that its all about the 'quality' of your followers which is easier to get on Twitter.

Morgan Coudray, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  2. NgMedia805

NgMedia805 Banned

Best Answers:
    gotta love twitter i do...

NgMedia805, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please excuse the title of this forum post... :(

twitter.com social network booking application seems to be a lot easier to get followers I agree 100%

Facebook is more secure and it seems that their network is a lot of high strung individuals. I have my own Facebook account judging by his character I'd get more followers from twitter.com............:eek:

Aaron111, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    christian231, Nov 7, 2008 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  5. AngelaE8654

AngelaE8654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm signed up to twitter, but I haven't used it a whole lot up to now. I know that many people believe in its usefulness as a social networking tool.

AngelaE8654, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  6. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    Aaron111, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  7. Tina Tiano

Tina Tiano Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently joined twitter. However, I am not able to look for friend as it tells me it is temporarily disabled. Is anyone else having this problem or is it something funky going on with my account?

Thanks for your help
    Tina

Tina Tiano, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  8. GuardianAngel

GuardianAngel Active Member

Best Answers:
    GuardianAngel, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  9. Ritz100

Ritz100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use twitter on a daily basis and have gained a lot of knowledge from the people I follow. I believe social networking is the only way to build a faithful and trusting group of "people" (seriously people are behind everything on the internet) who will trust you and listen to what you have to say, because we are all individuals and will attract those that feel attracted to us.
    If any of the above makes (or doesnt make) sense let me know on twitter. :D http://twitter.com/Ritz100

Ritz100, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  10. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    as a good search engine optimize social network marketing addition twitter has helped me along the way and my social networking.

One of the greatest aspects of twitter is they have plug-ins what I have done is plugged twitter directly into massage therapy blog..................:eek:

Aaron111, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  11. Gilby

Gilby Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got my Twitter account up and running and am anxious to see if it is as good as they say.

Gilby, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  12. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    :eek:

welcome to it later if you just signed up for new account.make sure when you join twitter.com you subscribe to or add others into your application.

Twittered on offers an array of social networking and social bookmarking traffic especially if you're trying to market or wholesale products over the Internet. Again congratulations on your new assignment with twitter.com:D

Aaron111, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  13. Floyd Bogart

Floyd Bogart Peon

Best Answers:
    I always get a kick out of people saying that you must "use Twitter right"
    to get good results. Twitter is not the end all be all of Web 2.0, but there
    are soooo many effective ways to use it that to say that there is ONE right
    way to use Twitter is ludicrous.

One thing I do, and get good results from is to subscribe to my own Twitter
    feed via Google Reader and then "Share" all of my Tweets there. Since I have
    included my Google Reader Shared Items Feed in my FriendFeed account I then
    get addeed value there in many many ways.

Think circularly about your Social Media and you will find many more opportunities
    to promote your sites.

Floyd Bogart, Nov 8, 2008 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  14. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    thank you for sharing all the information about Google and twitter as a combination host as a search or search social marketing application I understand exactly what you've done here and that is very comprehensive. Social bookmarking is becoming a trend as far as multilevel marketing search engine optimization is concerned using as many social bookmarking applications as possible should increase return on investment for those trying to sell and market products via Internet. green lights and kudos from me check your user CP

Aaron111, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  15. Mortgage Guy

Mortgage Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter itself hasn't done much for me. Its like a water cooler where everyone who is willing to talk passes on some twits, and you can post your mundane stuff etc. But twitter traffic does not clicks on money making pages or Ads or affiliate links and drives cash to into your wallet.

I find and use twitter for connecting with people and that's about it its value to me. Revenue? Go back to Old time SEO practices where they need you more than what you have to offer and drive up your sales

Mortgage Guy, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  16. Mortgage Guy

Mortgage Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Another great usage I get out of twitter is create a sprawling network of back links. I post URLS pointing back to my sites and it becomes a permanent link on Google and other Search engines.

These link will NOT show up on Google link searches, but if you search under your twitter handle they are there. A back link is a back link, and if just one person in a year clicks on it you get enough traffic from 100s of links scattered all over.

Mortgage Guy, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  17. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    that's also creating back links from social bookmarking network systems selects all about that is a great inclusion. All search engine and social bookmarking network systems work uniquely and differently some bring traffic some bring back links all of them are unique but it seems that twitter.com has a little bit more spice because you get people to follow you automatically..........:eek:

Aaron111, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  18. dewman

dewman Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently learn from an internet guru, that you need only spend a couple of minutes each day to get social networking post on Twitter. I find it overwhelming and uncomfortable as I am quite a private person. Anyone with tips or pointers to help me open up myself to the social network community.

dewman, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  19. Charisse V

Charisse V Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like Twitter, but personally, I think that all Social Networks work best when they are genuine. Once you start spamming strangers to try to build traffic, you'll never be happy with the results because they won't last. I think the best strategy is just to use your social networks in a genuine, honest manner and build relationships with people whom you have things in common with. Then, when you post your links, people will check them out because they know and trust you, and the rest (as they say) is history. Other people will join your network, and so forth and so on.
    I think social networks never produce the results expected when used in a spammy/ad way because you skip the main step- networking with like minded people.

Charisse V, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  20. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    Charisse V

I agree 100% that social bookmarking requires a genuine touch or feel, without spending one another to get traffic into a person's Web application. As a unique content writer improving people's website I understand the criteria and the motivation from each unique member of twitter.com therefore respect and knowledge and admiration.

Aaron111, Nov 9, 2008 IP