1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HIGH PR Backlink Building, Do-Follow Blog Commenting - EXTRA CHEAP SERVICES//////////

Discussion in 'Services' started by kekss, Nov 7, 2008.

I'm offering My High PR Backlink Building Services- do-follow blog commenting
    You are Guaranteed to get Top results for less, 100% Niche Targeting so you will get the most of the Link juice out of my services for your website what is done by 100% manual work

I will be posting ONLY on Do-Follow Blogs Which have high PageRank at least PR1-6 , at least 70% will be PR2+ so you are guaranteed to get the most of this!
    Every Comment will be unique 20-50words long, and you are paying ONLY FOR APPROVED links Backlinks are permanent in nature and on well established blogs Expect strong SEO and traffic benefits from this service, I'm accepting as well multiple keywords , your links won't be built in spammy way what will benefit your website A LOT!

What I need from you:
    -Your website url,
    -for what keywords-niche you want to target it.
    -I'm offering also Spreading over certain time period so you can also get these links built daily like 10-20links per day ( mention if you want this option and how much/day you need)
    -Email address what will be used when commenting.
    -And how much you want
    But Please Contact me at first with your website url and niche and I will tell how much aprox I can build build for you, as this isn't unlimted service.

PRICES:
    I'm asking $10 per approved 10 Links on High PR2+ blogs ( Which is One of the cheapest Services Over here)
    Minimum Order is 10links, and if you order in total value of more then $100 you can get 20% discount on your order,
    To Order Simply Send me PM with details what I have Asked

Delivery Time:
    For Small orders less then 24hours( if you don't order with spreading over certain time period)
    for over 50links up to 48hours , detailed report with places where are your links will be given after delivery.

As Payment Method I'm accepting only Paypal and I ask Upfront If I won't be able to delivery all links I will refund for that ones( This is only if I won't be able to find more places where to do link-building then you ordered)

kekss, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  2. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very interested....
    kindly tell me if any review copy available....
    will write a honest review

hay, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. kekss

kekss Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No there are no Free Review Copies, but As Review copy I can offer you one 10link package for $5 only.

kekss, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    kekks said:
    in my sales thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1062864

that is why i did NOT gave you my list as you will use my hard work for your own benefit under the guise of buying...shame on you!

daremkd, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  5. kekss

kekss Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you should probably check the date when it was posted.. and why da hell you think I'm collecting some kind of bogus lists in such an way and then offering services based on them? I have my own sources so stop bitching around.

kekss, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  6. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bogus lists hahaha I have more than 500 happy costumors just check my thread for a few apperantly it is not so bogus as you think otherwise you would be having that business

On another note I am not "bitching" but merely pointing out the uncanny coincedance in which you ask me for my trade information under the guise of a buyer and later on ( yes there is a difference in date as is with most things :) ) You suddenly offer the same service

coincedance ... I don`t think so

Anyway good luck and i wish you well

Oh sorry before i forget why is the title of your thread almost Exactly the same as mine... also coincedance?

daremkd, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  7. kekss

kekss Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't tested your services or whatsoever so I dont know if they are good or bad I'm just saying - for what are you now picking me up? That I don't see...I'm not using your lists or whatever,
    Even If I Asked as buyer- SO WHAT? Then Fine Go with your 500customers , But Anyway I can start This Same in your thread , OOOK? Shall I?

kekss, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  8. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    deleted by me

daremkd, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  9. HKS28

HKS28 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey People, Just relax. There is no need to fight like kids.

HKS28, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  10. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @nanexo:
    A bit creepy you followed kekss here and accuse him of nothing, just because he replied to your thread. No way i would buy from you.

MrBrian, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  11. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn`t follow! this is a forum so posts come and go usually chronlogically unless browsing my fav forum is following then I am following everyone in bst lol :) ....

You did not even read my post as this about copying my thread title + immitating as a buyer in mmy thread to ask trade info look in the link i gave for proof above

IF you don`t know the difference between accusing and guilt don`t even bother replying

her thread title: HIGH PR Backlink Building, Do-Follow Blog Commenting

my thread title posted weeks earlier: High PR backlinks! -do-follow blog commenting

Here is another thread she copied from Garreth a long standing DP member!
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1098618

daremkd, Nov 8, 2008 IP
    Gareth_Boyd likes this.
  12. Gareth_Boyd

Gareth_Boyd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for telling me.

I hate to fight, but what more pisses me off than anything else is people using other people. You used my idea of building a forum list and basically just copying off it. Then you do this. Don't even say you didn't copy if you have the exact same title of thread to nanexo_02.

I'm not even going to waste anymore time on scum like you.

Good day. :)

Gareth_Boyd, Nov 9, 2008 IP