1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this even legal?!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by preynolds, Nov 7, 2008.

Okay so here is the story...this local guy who lives a couple towns away from me has been getting into some mischief with local law enforcement. Basically he is sort of a conspiracy nut that believes that god has placed him on this earth to rid his neighborhood of drug dealers and prostitutes...riight. Anyway a couple months ago he got arrested for threatening to contaminate his small towns water tower with 500 pounds of thorazine to "calm the population down."

After some digging I found his website. I don't have the power yet to add live links so simply google freeworld kgb. The first site should be his. I don't even want to give this guy an undeserved surge in traffic but you guys have to check this site out...its pretty amazing. :)

He takes pictures of all the local "drug dealers" exchanging in "illegal acts." However to me it looks like some friendly guys just talking to one another. I was just wondering what the legality is of posting some one else's pictures online and saying stuff like this about them. Isn't this slander?

You also might want to check out his youtube video, the link below the website on the google search. I sort of have a grudge at the police officer at the door for prior run ins that I myself have had with him, he talks all nice to make it seem like he is helping you out but in reality is getting information out of you. I give him props on that however, he IS a great detective..just not a very good "friend" so to speak...

But ya, back to the point, is this legal?! :confused:

preynolds, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  2. Xyle101

Xyle101 Banned

Best Answers:
    Wheres the link? just show us so we will know if it true

Xyle101, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. preynolds

preynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't link yet... his name is Jeff Soboroff. Google it and info on his court cases will come up. But you should really check out his website it is very interesting and laughable to think that he is actually serious..

4. aspire

aspire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paste the link site over here.

aspire, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  5. Silver89

Silver89 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Silver89, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  6. preynolds

preynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Dan! there ya go..

7. -webtor-

-webtor- Peon

Best Answers:
    wow he's really serious...

-webtor-, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  8. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh let me guess Grand Theft Auto San Andreas where CJ has to go and clean up the drug dealers from the Crack House.

Only this guy is nuts and CJ is well amazing.

Stroh, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  9. preynolds

preynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    So my question however is..what is the legality of taking pictures of someone without their permission and posting them on the internet along with negative info about them?