1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you stand it?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Allen91, Nov 6, 2008.

Hi guys, I just want to complain something about my work, because I don't think there is anyone will do that and I am mad:mad:.

The situation is, when you working in your family relative's company as employee, but came to the office late everyday, took break every 20 -30 mins because need to smoke, left office early without early notice, left the works to others employee, caused to work overtime without pay, and without good and enough communication with other employees caused troubles with projects for the company. Since the owner wants to develop the company in better and professional way, then I don't understand how his/her relative can help to develop the company, and the way, the employee worked in the company, I don't think it is helping his future when he get a other job.

So my question is can you stand it, if you are working in the same company with this person and caused trouble for you? Don't mention about the overtime without pay?:mad::confused:

Allen91, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  2. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't quite get what you are trying to say.
    If you feel that you can't get the desired job satisfaction then just leave the company.

lycos, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  3. MaskedMarvel

MaskedMarvel Peon

Best Answers:
    That's easy to say. What happens if you like the company but only those people are annoying you?

I know what you mean Allen91. I don't think it's fare. Maybe you could talk about it with your manager.

MaskedMarvel, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  4. -webtor-

-webtor- Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really hard to have a relative in a company because sometimes they tend to abuse or take advantage of their connection. I know its not fair but I think when you are in an office everything should be taken professionally not personally so if their relative acts so carefree, they deserve a reprimand too so that their employees wouldn't think that the management is bias...

-webtor-, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  5. wilhb81

wilhb81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're not satisfied about that person, then you should find a chance and have a chat with your boss...

wilhb81, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  6. Allen91

Allen91 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is, the owner of this company does not really know what should do and what should say. I know it is hard for him to do anything, but this is unfair to other employees who works harder than this person. For this person, also unfair too. But both of them just careless the situation, which it won't help to develop the company since it is the top project we have in the company.:(

Allen91, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  7. dirche

dirche Guest

Best Answers:
    all i can say its a hard world man

dirche, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  8. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    its the owners problem, why are you worried about it?

If i was the owner, and one of my relative was working in my company, i would make sure that he or anyone else works properly before he/she gets paid a cent!

uttoransen, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  9. MarkRobbins

MarkRobbins Peon

Best Answers:
    Allen as I am sure that you know, sometimes that is just how it is. yes it is frustrating and you need to vent. Which is what I think you are doing here. But at the end of the day a job is a two way decision. Does it work for the employer? and does it work for you? if the answer to either one of these questions is NO then it is time to leave. simple as that.

MarkRobbins, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  10. cessvergara

cessvergara Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah, somehow it's unfair, but if i were you, as long as the company provides me the propoer compensation that i deserve to have, then there will definitely no big deal on it..

cessvergara, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  11. Allen91

Allen91 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know all you guys said. However, I am not worry about any of them in the company. I just said, the way, the owner and relative just not help them at all, and only thing they will get is the bad relationship they have in the future, because something will happen is the relative will leave the company because find a new job, or careless about this job, or get fire by the owner.

However, I just don't want anything happen to me as long as I work at this company because of this relative. And I will looking for a job.:)

Allen91, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  12. Xyle101

Xyle101 Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with lycos! if you don't feel your job maybe you have to find a new one because staying there might cause you any problem because you might do something wrong. like messing up with your client.

Xyle101, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  13. dkhfois

dkhfois Guest

Best Answers:
    oh my god ! your situation is diffcult to make decison . but i wish you can chose your like ,your free !

dkhfois, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  14. justinlorder

justinlorder Peon

Best Answers:
    I get you meaning .
    It is no problem to employ a relative .
    I think company should employ qualified relative rather than relative .
    All the employee must obey the same standards , including relative employees .

justinlorder, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  15. eForce

eForce Banned

Best Answers:
    You are the only one you can solved with that problem but always think of it wisely.

eForce, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  16. nandalinnaung

nandalinnaung Peon

Best Answers:
    it's annoying of course, but maybe u should find another job... for better environment

nandalinnaung, Nov 7, 2008 IP