1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I later swap my Social # for a Tax ID # in the future with Clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by rbf738, Nov 4, 2008.

Just curious as to whether or not I could input a social for now, and maybe someday switch over to a tax ID# once I get one if I ever decide to declare myself as a business?

rbf738, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  2. Hastings

Hastings Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you can... You may want to email them to confirm, though.

Hastings, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  3. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, this works, I did it myself.

However, the SSID or EIN # that you put in for your tax reporting at the end of the year will have ALL income you've earned for the whole year associated with it (this happened to me).

For instance, last year, I had my personal SSN for my Tax ID# until August when I started my business, and then switched over to my new business's EIN from August-Dec. Upon talking to CB, they told me that my whole year's income from them would be recorded against my business's EIN. Not a big deal, just something to be aware of.

-T

Telmari, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  4. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow you're really freaking out about this arent you! lol. what is this like the 4th thread? :p

mill123, Nov 4, 2008 IP