1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mmm...now that's good toolin'

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by david_sakh, Feb 6, 2005.

This tool is koinda handie if you don't have an API key for Shawn's tracker or want a supplement to check ur g/y/msn links and alexa rankings.

david_sakh, Feb 6, 2005 IP
    Cyclops likes this.
  2. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry but i prefair online tools rather than be sent to the file download page of a tool.

vagrant, Feb 6, 2005 IP
  3. ResaleBroker

ResaleBroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    That link sent me to a download page too. Was that the right link?

ResaleBroker, Feb 6, 2005 IP
  4. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, i thought i'd save you time.

It's not my tool, no one's paying me to do this. Go to the main site and check it out, appearantly there's no adware.

I stumbled across this yesterday. It shows your backlinks in several categories and alexa ranking - you can track a large # of compeititors too.

i looked for something like this b/c I had trouble getting a g api key; i mean, i applied for one, but I never got the actual # in my email...

david_sakh, Feb 6, 2005 IP
  5. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    it looks koinda handie :)

thanks.

Dirkjan, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  6. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no way in hell I'm going to accept the installation of some software from a spammy looking site like that!

mopacfan, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  7. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    man what the hell people are giving me negative rep for this.

someone please repair it or im not going to post anything else i find again.

this is so ghey. I've been around here long enough so that you guys know I'm no spammer. this is gay as hell. Last time i post something. you guys want some mtrfckin help go find it somewhere else.

I mean serious wtf i thought this was useful it's not adware or spyware and i have nothing to do with it. Jebus H Christ.

If the edit button would work I'd remove the damn link and you can go find your own damn tools. I mean seriously, what the hell. fk this.

Will someone with spybot and adaware and norton antivirus please defend me cause this did nothing to my computer and i posted it cause i wanted to see if you guys liked it not so you could rep bomb me. WHAT THE HELL

heres the damn main site link if you couldn't freaking figure it out beforehand. I download eveyrthing i find cause ive got anti-spyware and anti-virus and i read license agreements. i wouldn't have posted this if it sucked. OMG.

gayest ever, gayest gayest most gay decision i ever made in human life was to be freaking nice im not freaking PRbot (god rest his twisted soul) im david_sakh. When have i led you astray?

i thought you guys were cool. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: scew it ill just scew around in general chat and not try to help and fiddle with my free tool.

david_sakh, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  8. steveinid

steveinid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    David...

I've been using this tool for about a year now.

Great tool. No spam. It's free. What's to complain about?

Thanks for the effort.

Steve

steveinid, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  9. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    see, you guys are gay. :p

You should at least ask me before bombarding my rep just because the site looks spammy. Don't you think I thought the same?

thanks steve

david_sakh, Feb 7, 2005 IP
    subseo likes this.
  10. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Take it easy David....I for one appreciate your help and have downloaded it.....no problems here.
    Unless you actually do get spammed or spyware IS placed on your computer why go off at someone for something as simple as offering a tool to look at.
    No one has to download it if they have reservations.

Cyclops, Feb 8, 2005 IP