1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you see God ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by alex_1986, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    I always see God, he's always in the mirror when I look

Project Mobius, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  2. hherbal

hherbal Peon

Best Answers:
    God is in our soul.

hherbal, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  3. ivy cuenca

ivy cuenca Banned

Best Answers:
    No. Nobody cannot see God. Just remember that He is always there by your side to guide and protect you all the time.

ivy cuenca, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  4. meebo123

meebo123 Banned

Best Answers:
    God is in you. Its our faith and belief.

meebo123, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  5. alex_1986

alex_1986 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so, i think
    if you like see god , in first research yourself .
    every day we see god and them see us . we need only change your looking ..

what do you think ?

alex_1986, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  6. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    We are not able to see the God...But We are only able to realize the God...:)

God is Great.

fancymouj, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  7. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    I have always wanted to see God but I have not seen him as yet.

kingofsanda, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  8. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    Our parents is like our God.:)

fancymouj, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  9. designdoll

designdoll Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. I have seen God!

When I was about 12 years, I had a full realisation of what God is and what he is meant to be.

He is supposed to heal the sick and make the blind see. Bring the dead back to Life. Hear me whenever I speak and the list goes on. In hinduism, it is taught that God reincarnates on Earth in various forms to help those who were suffering. I looked everywhere but did not see someone like him.

Then one day, I turned on the Television and saw a documentary on a Swami. A petite humble man walking around masses of people. I saw him produce sacred ashes and gave to very sick people. I saw him materialise gold rings and chains from thin air. I saw him heal a cripple man. I saw him cough up a gold ball. I saw him produce tons of ashes ( as in heaps of ashes ) from a small jug. I even saw pictures where he sat with devotees while a group of bengal tigers walked by. I felt something real and I knew that it was God reincarnated.

Who is this person?

Bhagwan Shri Satya Sai Baba.

Over the years, I grew fascinated by his miracles espacially when he brought a 3 day old rotting corpse back to life and healing though with AIDS.

But, my eagerness was to get that Vibuthi or sacred ash which poured incessantly from his hands.

So, I called out to him in my living room and said,
    "Baba, I can't see you or meet you but I would like that ash please. I don't know how you can send it for me but I know that you hear me from wherever in the world that I am."

A week passed and I totally forgot about it.

After 2 weeks, my mom came home one day and brought something for me. She said she made a new friend at her class and that the lady sent this for me.

I opened the tiny packet and there wrapped in a small paper covered with mantras was the Sacred Ash or Vibuthi. I then remembered my challenge. He had heard.

I touched and smelled it. It was petal soft and highly scented like flowers. I was overjoyed.

You see, People have this image of what is Supposed to be and I can bet the entire world sees God as this Magnificient and Powerful Person.

But you know what? When he DOES actually take such a form, only a few recognises him.

Imagine some say that he is after money even though he wears Only One clothing all the time, does not drive a limo and spends every single day of his life chanting and healing others.

Some even say that he is false, even though he began doing miracles at the age of four.

Some go on to say that is biased even though he helps every race, accepts every one from every religion and gives all his donations away to the poor.

You see, if though God is here on Earth, Many as in Millions of People will not recognise him.

(Many will be called and few will be chosen)

God is always on Earth in a form for you to see.

designdoll, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  10. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    No I don't. Even a creature created by god like angles and devils can't be seen then how on earth I can see the creator himself.

But I belief and trust in my heart that god is always by my side.

dynashox, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  11. adsoft

adsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Every Body in this world must have felt the Presence of Almighty GOD.He is everywhere.We have survived because of him.We might not have seen him.But if you look at any poor,downtrodden,seek and helpless people, I am sure you will find the presence of him.

adsoft, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  12. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, no. I am not God. That job would suck more than being a mod at DP. ;)

buffalo, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  13. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    No I don't, but I think my wife does, she seems to call out to him most nights.

Roman, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  14. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dang... what a tattletale. I told her to never use my name.

robjones, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The invisible and the nonexistent look very much alike.

stOx, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  16. Kayz

Kayz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont worry you will see him! When you leave this world for the next! But dont be fooled by Satan for which he will deceive you with cheap tricks and magic!

Kayz, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  17. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi my sister designdoll,
    No you have not seen Him.
    You have seen

But God is The Great and The Source of Beauty.

If you see someone who is less than you in a good quality, then, of course, he is not a god.
    If you see someone who is in need of something like you, then he is not a god.

I suggest you read more about magic and using of Jinns.

He is a person Who was begotten and at the end will die.

Highly Exalted is God, Above being like that person.

128. And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): "O you assembly of jinns! Many did you mislead of men," and their Auliyâ' (friends and helpers, etc.) amongst men will say: "Our Lord! We benefited one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling place, you will dwell therein forever, except as Allâh may will. Certainly your Lord is All Wise, All Knowing."

255. Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (No God but He: none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursî[64] extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût[65] and believes in Allâh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

257. Allâh is the Walî (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliyâ (supporters and helpers) are Tâghût [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever.

258. Have you not looked at him who disputed with Ibrâhim (Abraham) about his Lord (Allâh), because Allâh had given him the kingdom? When Ibrâhim (Abraham) said (to him): "My Lord (Allâh) is He Who gives life and causes death." He said, "I give life and cause death." Ibrâhim (Abraham) said, "Verily! Allâh causes the sun to rise from the east; then cause it you to rise from the west." So the disbeliever was utterly defeated. And Allâh guides not the people, who are Zâlimûn (wrong-doers, etc.).

259. Or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: "Oh! How will Allâh ever bring it to life after its death?" So Allâh caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long did you remain (dead)?" He (the man) said: "(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day". He said: "Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh". When this was clearly shown to him, he said, "I know (now) that Allâh is Able to do all things."

Polite teen, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  18. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The mind of atheists support your post as an example.

Polite teen, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  19. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not going to refute what i said? didn't think so.

You are too old to be having an imaginary friend.

stOx, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  20. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
    This magic man should move to Africa and India.

DarkX, Nov 2, 2008 IP