1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how long before a links effects are felt?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by MrBounce, Jun 4, 2006.

lets say i got a one way PR8 link to my optimised page with desirable anchor text. how long before that links effects would be felt in the pages search engine results?

MrBounce, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  2. sji2671

sji2671 Self Made Mind

Best Answers:
    Probably very quickly as that PR8 link would be spidered daily, check the cache of the PR8 page to see that google has seen the link and within a day or so after that. So in all within 1 week I would guess.

sji2671, Jun 4, 2006 IP
    MrBounce likes this.
  3. MrBounce

MrBounce Active Member

Best Answers:
    damn that was fast. 4 minutes and i have an answer. thankyou very much scott.

so it really depends on how often the link itself gets spidered? ie/ if it was a link from a small new site the link would take longer to take effect?

MrBounce, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  4. sji2671

sji2671 Self Made Mind

Best Answers:
    A higher PR page, ie 8 will itself have a lot of backlinks & important backlinks so it will be visited a lot more by the spiders, when they visit they would see the new outbound link to your site and follow it.

Yes a link on a small site or inside page could take weeks/months to be found.

sji2671, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  5. promotion

promotion Banned

Best Answers:
    Until and unless search engines crawl the page you can't get benifit of that.

promotion, Jun 4, 2006 IP