1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niche Choppers Updates For Halloween 2008

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Oct 30, 2008.

Hey gang,

Want to touch base - lot's happening, will keep it brief today!

1. Our everLoss Launch: Not as grand slam as anticipated, I'm getting rusty. However not to worry the pages have indeed been tweaked and are converting better by the day. Please inspect: site | Aff page

2. Forex: We've actually had quite the spike with our forex products since all this commotion with the economy/elections/BS... The Fun*nel is our strongest converter and earns you a whopper $81/conversion, and the Tra*cer has just been bumped up in price and pays out $75 now instead of $61. Both programs are still the highest paying in the fx niche, and have held 2 of the top 5 positions when searching 'forex' in the marketplace for a while now :)

3. The Fat Rich Pig: Because it's been a while since we launched this, it's been collecting dust for a while now and it's just sitting there - So to build up some noise and buzz again, from now until new years we're selling the CB/PDC spy software for a lousy $7 - This doesn't affect the backend though ;)

4. New Products Coming x 3!!
    The lab has been busy boy! In fact, I'm taking a break from a cool '48hr launch/profit 'from scratch' challenge right now. The whole case study is on our forum and it's turning out great! Will launch tomorrow hopefully or I fail my challenge (just started it 4hrs ago).

There are 3 products being announced (2 plus the one above) here over the next short while, and one is positioned perfectly for the recession/financial crisis.

5. Interviews: We now have a bunch of deep interviews on our forum with heavy hitting earners, if you're not a sleezy shady 'showz meh howz to makeh moniez' AM'er - I welcome you and would like to interview those that are successful - Shortly will be doing full recording of live phone interviews as well.

Ok I better get back to my challenge... Wish me luck and in turn I am glad to see this place getting some positive threads/earners/first sales etc. again - it's almost the season to be jolly at CB again (for how long I dunno's but enjoy it!).

Cheerios & Golden Grahams (grams? lol's - ok bye now).
    N.

PS - Some Halloween Motivation for you - though I don't think it's a costume...

[​IMG]

NCMedia, Oct 30, 2008 IP
    alexs464 likes this.
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go, go choppers.

Hey you forgot about Efficient*P*lan*et ;)

bl4ckmaN^, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  3. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's my sister

popedope, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  4. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    +rep 4 da hot chick!

alexs464, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  5. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well that picture woke me up. lol

ajbarnes, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  6. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Go Norb! - On many levels!

7. manopeace

manopeace Peon

Best Answers:
    Guaranteed to make earth sexier! Handles the root CAUSE of overweight. Affiliates get PAID!!:D

manopeace, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  8. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey you found my girlfriend!
    yeah norb, im always impressed with your products, high converting or not.

but... clickbank blows.. seriously. theres just getting to be too many problems for me.. I actually tried to buy fatrichpig, hell for $7 why not check it out right?
    well I can't, they won't run my card(even though its fine and loaded with money), and the paypal button doesn't work,when you hit the paypal button, it just tries to run card information. it sucks when you actually want to buy something and cant..The same thing happened to me when i tried to buy affiliate elite a few days ago..I dont know know what the problem is, but can only guess how many sales we're all losing from stupid clickbank problems.

eikliw, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  9. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is very concerning.

I've been hearing a lot of people talking about difficulties with credit cards processing when purchasing a clickbank product.

I'm confused as to why this isn't being addressed quickly....or if it is even being addressed at all? :confused:

ajbarnes, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  10. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What country are you from? Clickbank is not the only network with this problem, and it seems to be a problem out of Clickbanks hands. Some believe and even have proof that its higher up the chain with the creditcard companies and banks that are a lot more cautious with releasing funds.

kinitex, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  11. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Norb! really nice to see that kind of motivation ;) good luck with this new projects.

inzpiration, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  12. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in the US, I was finally able to order the products, I don't really know why it wouldn't let me earlier, but after reloading the page a few times it worked.
    But I could see what your saying about it being higher up in the chain, that makes sense.

but either way, lets not stray off topic in norbs post, start a new one if there's any responses or more discussion to what i wrote.

go norb! make another cool product, but let me know about it before everyone else:D

eikliw, Oct 30, 2008 IP