1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i pay my taxes?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by lonelyguy, Oct 27, 2008.

In order to report my earnings, i need to receive a 1099 but then what if the network i am working with is based in canada?

lonelyguy, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  2. raysting

raysting Peon

Best Answers:
    send your money to your country via on line

raysting, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  3. NotFound

NotFound Peon

Best Answers:
    Reg an LLC and file a 1040 straight.

NotFound, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  4. lonelyguy

lonelyguy Peon

Best Answers:
    can you guys please explain more specifically because i don't know much about this stuff. Thanks

5. Feydakin

Feydakin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just get a 1040EZ form online and have your parents help you..

Feydakin, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  6. tobycoke

tobycoke Peon

Best Answers:
    I am assuming you are in the USA. You don't need a 1099 to report income. There are spaces on your income tax form to report 1099 and non-1099 income. Some clients will give you a 1099 and some won't. If your American based employer pays you more than $600 year they should give you a 1099. The 1099 is an IRS obligation on the client not on the recipient. To file taxes just fill out a regular 1040 form (available online at irs.gov or from your post office) and if you run a "business" also fill out a 1040-Schedule C (Profit Or Loss from Business). The Schedule C has spaces to deduct business expenses. I hope this helps.

Also, play around with one of the Online Tax sites ( www.taxact.com,www.hrblock.com, www.turbotax.com ...). Use fake info if you want (but not for final filing) to see what info they need & what taxes, deductions you can expect.

tobycoke, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  7. lonelyguy

lonelyguy Peon

Best Answers:
    For some reason after i did the taxact.com thing. Everything returns $0. If i make money online, under what i report the income as?

8. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Offcially speaking, as far as taxes are concerned, it does not mean who is paying you or where your customer are, the important issue is where are you physically when you earn the income. That is where you should declare your earnings to.

eddy2099, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  9. Burano

Burano Peon

Best Answers:
    With all due respect to the members here, this is not the place to be getting your tax advice. How you report your earnings depends on a lot of other factors personal to you - not just where you reside or where you operate your business.

If you screw your taxes up, you could end up owing more in penalties and late fees that what you could just pay up front to talk to an accountant.

Burano, Oct 28, 2008 IP
    TomR likes this.
  10. theultimate1

theultimate1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mauritius, my friend... That's one word you want to be reading right now... :D (I'm sure some people reading this have caught my hint...)

theultimate1, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  11. Emmy18

Emmy18 Peon

Best Answers:
    my friend please contact to a expert consultant about your tax problems i m ensure he will guide you right.ok.

Emmy18, Oct 31, 2008 IP