1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what's wrong with infractions?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by nandalinnaung, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    :confused:

Okay, I asked for a review last friday.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1069948

created on 17th October, ok, i replied last on 18th October.

then i got a infraction for bumping thread?

what kind of policy this forum has for me to give infraction just to write within 1 day window time frame????? Am I not allowed to go back home and sleep and log back in next day for my thread?

Better yet.

And someone replied me to the thread i started.. it's not even about showing off links and selling stuff, i am just asking questions about banners..

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=9567072#post9567072

when someone suggested me and I replied. Because I subscribed to the threads I started, since I join here to seek suggestions.

And I got infraction for bumping threads???

This is getting so silly.. I have no idea how you guys allow scammers here all day long and i got infractions for replying the thread I started.

One member suggested me to read his article over 400 days old, I read it and I replied, I didn't get an infraction, and yet, when i replied the thread I started within October because I would reply all the suggestions to me in friendly manner. I got infractions...:eek:

I just don't understand at all... I remember first week I joined, I could post nothing, but welcoming newbies, I got fractions for post counts, no I don't even want to say HI to new comers..

maybe that's the reason why guests are more than members at all time..

I don't mind getting infractions, but I do not understand because I always read stickies and I always run the forums.. when I read something is allowed or not here, I will abide by the rules.

is it just me or do any of members feel the same way???

nandalinnaung, Oct 23, 2008 IP
    Qryztufre likes this.
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Your post,

"thanks very much, will look into it as well."

comes under the heading of a thank you type bump. It adds nothing of value to a thread. Place your thanks in a PM or in a positive rep comment.

Smyrl, Oct 23, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.