1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yet Another Warez Forum- Looking For Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by bigpapa, Oct 23, 2008.

[​IMG]

WarezFever.com just went online a few days ago and we're building our all original content from scratch, so there aren't many posts yet. I'm one of the site's moderators.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments about the layout & functionality of the site. We're going for a very simple, easy to read, fast loading layout.

* If you create a username to browse around, please don't leave nonsense posts for the sake of this review. Thanks! :D

We're also giving away 1 free 30 day Premium Rapidshare account every single day for the next month to random forum members!

http://www.WarezFever.com

Looking forward to your reviews & comments.

Thanks.

bigpapa, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  2. IAMJos3

IAMJos3 Guest

Best Answers:
    Looks nice...but try to use a smaller skin makes it easier for users to see the whole forum...

IAMJos3, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  3. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, WarezFever.com (the name and domain) are really top notch considering they have almost already been taken.

I would get a completely custom design and logo made. It will cost $400 or so, but in the end it will 100% be worth it. There are so many warez forums, you need to do something to stand out.

The posts are all very good quality and it seems like a well built community. A contest is also always a good way to get a forum started and with a relevant and desirable prize like the one you are offering, it should be a great success.

Good luck :)

calum, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  4. bigpapa

bigpapa Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the review! Maybe we should hold a logo contest too :)

bigpapa, Oct 23, 2008 IP
    calum likes this.
  5. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with calum, the design is not bad but I think it has to be significantly better if
    you would like to be successful.

kingofsanda, Oct 24, 2008 IP