1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

azoogle has accepted me in there program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by shreeonlinejobs, Oct 23, 2008.

azoogle has accepted me in there program,Know what to do,i mean which product i should promote.

shreeonlinejobs, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  2. netmaster123

netmaster123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations Azoogle is a great company I have been working for them for a long time and I get very good commissions from them, if you want to start making money fast you are going to need a budget for pay per click, yea you can try seo but that takes a long time so try to get a voucher from Adwords or Yahoo Search Marketing, get a keyword rich domain and build a basic site around the affiliate offer, make sure you put lots of original quality content with affiliate links.

Once you have your domain, site, yahoo search credits or adwors voucher then start sending traffic from those sites using ppc, start low, make a small profit and then grow it from there.

Good luck!

netmaster123, Oct 23, 2008 IP
    Manju99 likes this.
  3. drvenom

drvenom Peon

Best Answers:
    I am trying from ages but always for one reason or the other i dont get approved :(

drvenom, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  4. Realbigsource

Realbigsource Peon

Best Answers:
    netmaster123, Good information....I tent to try and get organic traffic, PPC suck my pocket to much...

Realbigsource, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  5. ababneh84

ababneh84 Member

Best Answers:
    i need me t mail the W8 form

ababneh84, Jan 11, 2009 IP