1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie problems

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by pons2000, May 29, 2006.

I've just created my account, and all the search engine options are greyed out in the add new keywords box (Google, Yahoo and MSN) so I can't select any! Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

pons2000, May 29, 2006 IP
  2. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    ViciousSummer, May 29, 2006 IP
  3. pons2000

pons2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link, and for the explanation. I actually did get it to work for Google, but didn't see my site in the results. I probably needed to select the option 'first 10,000 results' :(

pons2000, May 29, 2006 IP
  4. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Awwwww. We've all been their ;). Just keep working on your site and there are tons of ideas in this forum to get your rankings up. Good luck! :)

ViciousSummer, May 29, 2006 IP
  5. pons2000

pons2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the message of encouragement summer. I think our dreams of getting in the top 20 results for a popular search terms like 'baby clothes' have been dashed to shreds by the reality of being late in the game, (our site has only been up for 2 months) but our products are starting to come up in more specialized searches so there is hope.

You can bet that I'll be studying all the information on the form very carefully.

pons2000, May 30, 2006 IP
  6. 907Group

907Group Banned

Best Answers:
    It's going to take a while for your site to come up.. but don't keep trying though.. good learning.

907Group, Jun 1, 2006 IP