1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Local Geo-Targeting Widget!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by SMcGuire45, Oct 20, 2008.

Just wanted to let people know that there is an awesome new local widget that Geo-targets to where the web page viewer is. It's free to join (they will have to approve your site), and they also have some awesome new travel widgets!! You can check out the new local widget in action here. It's in the right sidebar...

You can check out the new travel widget here. It's the expanding interactive flight planner.

To setup your free account and get the Local Geo-Targeting widgets for your site click the link below in my signature, "New Local Widgets!! I've barely had them live on my site and have already begun earning off of them.... PM if you have any questions and I'll be glad to help!

SMcGuire45, Oct 20, 2008 IP
  2. startwall

startwall Guest

Best Answers:
    your site needs a better layout, but the widget is cool

startwall, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  3. SMcGuire45

SMcGuire45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea I know...I've been working on overhauling the site, I just want people to be able to see how awesome the new widgets are and how they work....

SMcGuire45, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  4. dspohn23

dspohn23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting, but when I went to your site, the ads said "Seattle" and I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Seattle and Cleveland are on opposite sides of the country. This geo-targeting doesn't seem to work very well.

dspohn23, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  5. SMcGuire45

SMcGuire45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, Geo-Targeting widgets have their issues sometimes because they use your ip address to designate where you are, and depending on what ISP the viewer is using, it can affect what the widget will display. For example, at work we use our regional offices servers in Salt Lake City. So even though I work in NV, it displays Salt Lake City.

Still an awesome little widget though.... :)

SMcGuire45, Oct 23, 2008 IP