1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why does my blog can't make money online?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by JessieJames27, Oct 15, 2008.

This is my health related blog, http://heart-healthtoday.blogspot.com/ I don't know what is the reason why it doesn't earn anything. Although it receive a bunch of traffic, I can't earn even a single centavo from it. Please review my health related blog. Thanks! :confused:

JessieJames27, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  2. TheOracle

TheOracle Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello my friend.

In my opinion your revenue could be increased by putting an ad or 2 "above the fold", as in perhaops below your page header and above your content?

Perhaps a rectangle would be better to.

I wish it was possible to integrate ad's directly into content with a blogger hosted blog.

TheOracle, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  3. sainshea

sainshea Peon

Best Answers:
    This is because of the ad placement. Try adding the ads in posts. Use 336*280 rectangle and put it below title and above post

sainshea, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  4. TheOracle

TheOracle Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there, this is a good tip for him.

However, is it possible to place a rectangle below title and above post with a blogger hosted blog?

TheOracle, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  5. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried inserting the ad units in between blog posts and also embedded in the posts itself?
    Maybe your main concern is not on the placement but your traffic as what is shows in your Alexa rank.

lycos, Oct 16, 2008 IP
    scubita likes this.
  6. JessieJames27

JessieJames27 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies. I'm going to fix my ad placements and hoping to earn through my blog. :D

JessieJames27, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  7. munnakv

munnakv Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont see any traffic to your site (checked through your feedjit)
    50 visitors in 15 days wont get you anywhere to earn money.

Most of these 50 visits are probably from you or from this forum.

Is it a new blog?
    I would suggest you to increase traffic before making changes to your layout.
    Also add contents regularly. Just 3 blog entries doesn't give a compelling reason for the visitor to stay in the site for long.

BTW you might like to correct a typo here:
    "Hearth health Today" in the title of the blog dated Friday, October 3, 2008.

munnakv, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  8. zinruss

zinruss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing personal and no offence please. I don't think you can earn money from a 9 millions + alexa rank blog. Try to publish more articles, focus on keywords density and you will catch the boat.

zinruss, Oct 21, 2008 IP
    tradeya likes this.
  9. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with munnakv - in fact according to your feedjit widget you get very little traffic, and most of it from digitalpoint, and let's face it, most people from DigitalPoint only look at other people's blogs to see if it's worth leaving a comment ( I've learnt that lesson - *turns commenting off*)

magda, Oct 21, 2008 IP
    tradeya likes this.
  10. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you should try other ads placement. try to put ads between/inside content. that would help.

tradeya, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  11. kingshuk01

kingshuk01 Guest

Best Answers:
    hi, I would advice you to get a domain name for yourself and a hosting space. So far the contents you are writing belongs to Big G. So get you own identity and get a professional template http://www.wpthemes360.com/. Put 336 x 280 text ads in between your posts and blend the background colors and text colors and see the results. Check details here.

kingshuk01, Oct 26, 2008 IP