1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop wasting time on buying monthly links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by poseidon, Oct 19, 2008.

Just wondering has anyone have EVER seen any kind of result buying monthly links ? I will be really surprised if anyone come in open with any kind of conclusive report (specially monthly link sellers) since i am fairly convinced NO one gets befitted selling monthly links other than the broker/seller.

I have just made a little post on about this (sunday rant may be) :) Comments and views are welcome, either in this thread or in the blog.

Edit - I am adding new theme on the blog, so it may show some weird stuff for few hours

poseidon, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  2. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you care about your site/blog and don't want to stuff 100s of link - sell monthly...

As a buyer, if you want better results and don't want to get scammed by seller for removing the link after paying a hefty amount for permanent link - buy monthly.

MeetHere, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  3. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    if you are going to buy links for only one month than it wont help in seo, but your need to keep your link for long time than and than it will help. As told by meethere, people select monthly pays to get rid on scammor.

seojig, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    mothly link will benefit the buyer for sure as long as the buyer keeps paying every month. the day u cancel, your link disappears and no more benefit. depends on one's link building campaing and needs

sultanofseo, Oct 20, 2008 IP
  5. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you guys missed the point and looking at the one side of the coin.

1. If the seller is removing links, file for paypal chargeback.
    2. The cost of monthly links, even for a small period costs a fortune, and can easiily go in lieu of mis $xxx. Why not put a $40 press release at PRweb than ?
    3. Sites changing links on few monthly basis will get easily penalized. I mean the whole content is same and the links are changing is like the easiest footprints you can leave for search engines.
    4. Footer and sidebars are clear giveaways of link selling and this where most of them time they get sold.

I am Just trying to put my thoughts which I strongly feel about, since its going it to hurt everyone, broker as well as buyer.

poseidon, Oct 20, 2008 IP
  6. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing a "buying monthly"! If you don't buy yearly links, then you are just a fool.

Google has an age filter on all links (~6 months) that they must go thru before they become a SEO advantage.

And when Google does find a site that is selling links, it has it's PR reset to 0 (ZERO) and the link you bought become a very expensive PR0. Will the seller give you a refund? No! ==> Dumb, Fool, etc.

catanich, Oct 20, 2008 IP
    poseidon likes this.