1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Words at SALE! Get an experienced writer for $0.01/word. (Limited time offer)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Smitten, Oct 20, 2008.

After two years of doing "academic assistance" ghost-writing (which matured my writing skills), and one year of running my own blogs (which developed my SEO mindset), I don't usually take writing jobs that pay less than $.03 per word. No surprises there, I guess.

However, for the next 48 hours, I'll be running a special campain:
    single cent per word!

Just for the sake of clarity, I should say there are three essential reasons why I'm doing this:

1) I need to get some extra paypal funds in the next few days.

2) I'm interested to raise my rep and itrade in this forum.

3) I'm hoping that some long-term customers will get drawn by this offer.

All types of orders are welcome, lenght notwithstanding. You'll get charged by exact number of words comprising the finised document(s). I'm also quite good at doing rewrites, and I'm a fast and thoughtful writer (which most experienced buyers will recognize as a rare combination).

I have written articles, essays and posts on almost every topic you can possibly think of. Most standard orders will get delivered in a few hours, and you'll benefit from unlimited revisions (as long as you keep it reasonable). To benefit from the cent-per-word discount, you'll need to apply your order in the 48 hours following the timestamp in this post.

Smitten, Oct 20, 2008 IP
    SunHunter likes this.
  2. affiliategirl

affiliategirl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got loads of work lately that my writers couldn't accommodate anymore, so I hired smitten. All I could say is, her rates are justified by the kind of work she delivers. In a word, you got what you paid for and more.

affiliategirl, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  3. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well put, except for the fact that I'm a guy. Not that it matters,since this is all about words anyway.... and if necessary I can actually write using a female tone.

Besides, my manliness (as well as my writing skills) is well grounded, so it can't be easily shaken.

Keep those orders pouring in, good people! There's still time to take advantage of this special offer.

Smitten, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  4. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Smitten wrote a few articles for me and they are absolutely excellent. He actually researches before writing and the articles contain useful bits of information! Compared to most of the writers on DP, his writing is the difference between night and day. Not only that, but he delivered in a few hours and has let me know everytime when he started and finished - and provided a sample before any payment was sent to him. Definitely recommend this content writer, best one i've used!

MrBrian, Oct 24, 2008 IP