1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Precautions for BIG DEALS ???

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by satya_love, Oct 20, 2008.

Hello everyone,

Actually i am going to have a big deal through paypal.I will recieve around $3000 for one of my website.But i want to know some precautions for this transaction so that every thing goes of well.

I have a verified premium account.Actually my question is : Some times many people chargeback the money from paypal and with these type of selling @ DP or Sitepoint they can easily run away with the money.So is there any precaution that i can stop the charge back ??

I have lost $100 once for selling photoshop tutorials when the buyer charged backed !!

So please guide me ...

satya_love, Oct 20, 2008 IP
  2. fizmoh

fizmoh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    after getting the payment dont send him virtually the stuff Copy it in a CD or Floppy and then Send him via any Local courier or Local post. so that even if he chargeback you will have evidence that you have already sent the product. .

fizmoh, Oct 20, 2008 IP
    satya_love likes this.
  3. loverdp

loverdp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes fizmoh is right.If he open a dispute you need to give your money back so be careful.

loverdp, Oct 20, 2008 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    For big deal it is always adivsable to go with escrow payment service. In paypal there is chance of chargeback issue :rolleyes:

DON.

deluxdon, Oct 20, 2008 IP
  5. ceemage

ceemage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Escrow, escrow, escrow. And did I mention escrow? For a transaction this size, I would say it's almost essential. Unless you are an eccentric millionaire for whom $3000 is 'just pocket change'... (If this is the case, can I volunteer to clear out your pockets for you? :D )

Take a look at www.escrow.com or one of the other reputable escrow companies out there.

ceemage, Oct 21, 2008 IP