1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEOELITE is it a crap ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Mido, Jun 1, 2006.

many many tools about seo i dont know what is good seoelite,ibp and more

is there any recomended tool to buy ? for submission and helping to get top ranking in google without any risk to be banned from any search engine speicially google ?

also i need anyone who knows about Traffic Blazer to tell me is this good also or not.

Mido, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  2. BNix

BNix Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a one of good tools for me

BNix, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  3. Juanzo

Juanzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you are looking for exactly besides submissions. I particulary like IBP because I can track results on Google.com.ar and not only Google.com like with SEOElite.

Juanzo, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  4. GoWFB_SEO

GoWFB_SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    I use both IBP and SEO elite, i think it helps

GoWFB_SEO, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  5. Juanzo

Juanzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    In what way? Is there anything SEO Elite does that IBP doesn't?

Juanzo, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  6. Mido

Mido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what IBP helps for ? i have it and i tried twice to use it twice only,i want to know what is the most helpful option in it and if i had to use it weekly or monthly or even daily ,about SEO elite what is best from both of IBP AND SEO elite ,and please tell how it was helpful.

Mido, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  7. thelouisvilleseo

thelouisvilleseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't use software... OR use www.seo-ranker.com - software that works.

[It's a plug for myself, I just want to show you what some content writing and a quick software box can do]

Don't use software - not mine - or anyone's... use tools if you want, but not packaged 'garbage' am I calling the software above garbage? No, it's an opinion.. so back off :)

thelouisvilleseo, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  8. Mido

Mido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seo-ranker.com with 0 pr !

Mido, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  9. virtualraceday

virtualraceday Peon

Best Answers:
    I use SEO Elite.

I believe that almost anything can be done manually and for free. The advantages of using software is that it helps to speed things up for you. Software will never and should never substitute for hard work and effort.

SEO Elite is a nice piece of software. I have also used WebCEO and liked that as well. I use the software and combine it with my own manual research to come up with an SEO strategy.

virtualraceday, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  10. paul1957

paul1957 Peon

Best Answers:

I personally have used it before and I can say that it is crap, I'm sure it worked when it was first released, but it is definately crap. ha, I still have the installer on my computer, though, not installed.

paul1957, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  11. ismael

ismael Peon

Best Answers:
    well i find it great maybe that ur are not used to it thats why u found it crap

ismael, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  12. paul1957

paul1957 Peon

Best Answers:

Considering the amount of money I paid for the program, you better believe I read every bit of documentation that was provided ;) so shut your trap.

paul1957, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  13. thelouisvilleseo

thelouisvilleseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Mido, I don't care about PageRank, it's just a bad measurement tool.

Regardless, it's the fact that I am not going to be promoting it through search engines, only through word of mouth, I am adding robot noindex tags on the site in the next couple of weeks.

I will be using PPC though.

thelouisvilleseo, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  14. SandisV

SandisV Active Member

Best Answers:
    Optilink!!! this is the best tool in my opinion when it comes to see links, pages, IP's, concentration and stuff like that. SEO Elite is much of a bigger tool. It again gives you whay more reports. An extra benefit is the heafty marketing and SEO advice that comes with it.

Dunnow about others ;)

SandisV, Jun 3, 2006 IP
  15. promotion

promotion Banned

Best Answers:
    SEO elite is good to analyze your competetors backlinks. It's not bad at all. But I use SEo elite, arelis, ibp all at a time. those give us good results.

promotion, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  16. seoBear

seoBear Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As for me - it's a crap... The only think you can use it for is for analyzing your competitors' links. BUT! Why would anyone agree to pay more money for a less powerful software? I mean - seoelit might work for someone, but this is ONLY because
    1) they haven't used any better tools (though there ARE better tools... much better)
    2) they paid so much for this piece of sh*t that they can't simply avow the fact they were caught in Brad's trap consisting fully of hype :) Even when they see some evidence of this fact (e.g. that Brad offers participation in his forum to his registered users as a priceless bonus, but anyone can join that forum for free; and many other tricks) - they're still trying to look like they are clever and they couldn't buy anything but a damn great tool :) IMO

seoBear, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  17. bloodwrath

bloodwrath Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ive used it for a few years.
    i use it to check what pages are index'd the se's and checking backlinks..

I also used IPB, but paying US$349.95 then $99 per yr is a tad steep.. and i dislike paying for being able to us a program.. monthly or yearly

what other better tools are thier?

And i sence you dont like Brad, he has helped me make a TON of cash.. with his emails, ebooks & software..

bloodwrath, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  18. seoBear

seoBear Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, nothing personal to Brad... Pretty clever guy & good psychologist IMO.

And if you were so lazy to learn the SEO basics Brad usually writes, sends and sells without paying him for that - well, it's up to you ;) You could find ANYTHING (or probably almost anything - I'm not reviewing his letters all the time) he ever wrote for free - so... it's up to you, bloodwrath

P.S. as for "check what pages are index'd the se's and checking backlinks"... small hint: 1) use "site:www.yourdomain.com"; 2) what if your *backlink* uses "nofollow", or inside the "noindex" meta-tag? :p :rolleyes:

seoBear, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  19. bloodwrath

bloodwrath Active Member

Best Answers:
    ya i could do this all Manually
    but why, when thier are tools to save the results and automate it.

And im always on the look out for new/easier ways to do internet marketing

Brad gives a lot of free info away.. and ya he needs to make a living..we all do.

And i do use some free tools when not at home. And yes i could spend even more time search the forums.
    But its good for a review now and then and its all in my email, in one easy place to be found when needed.

bloodwrath, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  20. DaveRh

DaveRh Peon

Best Answers:
    We've used SEO Elite, and link-metro extensively. I'm a big fan of brad, as his products bring in a nice little second income for me every month.

SEO is a great tool for looking up your backlinks as well as the backlinks of your competitors. It's so-so for finding link partners depending on the topic of your site.

DaveRh, Jun 7, 2006 IP