1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace Train That Needs a Facelift! - Be Creative!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tomupton, Sep 9, 2008.

Hi All,

I currently own this website and would like to give it an update/facelift.

My current website is - http://grabsomeadds.com/

As you will see its very boring, some of the pages dont work, images are not appearing and its not making any revenue!!

The situation is i do not have enough time to work on this site, i have a couple of sites similar to this that are working well and making some money, this site is a bit slow making revenue at the moment, which is why i am posting this.

Ideally i am looking for someone to do the following for me on this site.

1 - liven it up, give it a facelift/new design
    2 - Make sure all the functions/features work i.e. points updating daily, top users, images displaying, cron jobs working correctly etc.
    3 - Make it very user friendly, eyecatching, and make people want to join it!
    4 - Suggest some new features that could be added, this is where i want you to be creative!! Something new on here, something that hasnt been done before etc.
    5 - Maybe adding some ajax features to liven it up?!

Anyone interested in working on this, please feel free to post in here, or drop me a PM directly with what you would propose to do, the cost and time taken to complete!

Regards
    Tom

tomupton, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  2. The Saint

The Saint Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I've got exactly what you're looking for. By the way nice ranking on your site!

The Saint, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  3. TheHatorade

TheHatorade Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im interested email -
    i need a myspace train

TheHatorade, Apr 21, 2009 IP