1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1000 articles in Ezinearticles.com, Will Google Disvalued The Link?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by BlackSteve, Oct 17, 2008.

If i submitted 1000 articles in Ezinearticles.com and get 2000 backlinks from Ezinearticles.com, will Google/other search engine disvalued the power of the link?

BlackSteve, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  2. seohyderabad

seohyderabad Peon

Best Answers:
    if 1000 articles are unique & informative then i would suggest post it on your own site. people will automatically links to you if they find them usefull.

seohyderabad, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  3. AndresS

AndresS Banned

Best Answers:
    Haha holy crap thats a lot of articles how many years do you plan on spending writing them?

AndresS, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  4. dealnshop

dealnshop Peon

Best Answers:
    No, that would give lot of publicity to your website/

dealnshop, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  5. dealnshop

dealnshop Peon

Best Answers:
    No, that would give lot of publicity to your website, every backlink will count.

dealnshop, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  6. lissie

lissie Peon

Best Answers:
    The view seems that multiple links to the same page/site from the same source are devalued - you would be better off spreading your articles around a bit. Contextual links from a site in the same niche are best. I still use ezinearticles but I also like the tool in my sig which allows you to submit articles to multiple blogs with links in the text not the bio box

lissie, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  7. BlackSteve

BlackSteve Banned

Best Answers:
    If i have a team of 50 writers how many years do you think that i need to spend to write them?;)

8. BlackSteve

BlackSteve Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the idea, but how many articles will you spread on each article directories? I heard that Ezinearticles is the best article directories, but i am worried of if it is too much links from a same site, the links will be disvalued.

9. Tioneb

Tioneb Peon

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it be a better strategy to put all of those articles directly on your website?
    I wonder what's the real return on investment there...

Tioneb, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  10. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Blacksteve,

I sent you a Private Message

vstar, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  11. BlackSteve

BlackSteve Banned

Best Answers:
    I was thinking of put all of those articles on my website, but i don't think the articles will get much organic search traffic, but if i submit it to article directories, I guess I can get traffic from article directories and also backlinks to my site which can improve my SERP and traffic.

If submit 1000 articles to same article directory will disvalued the links, how about the forum signature links? If i posted 1000 post, then all of the links will be disvalued??

If i posted 1000 articles to my own site, all the internal links will be disvalued too? I guess it isn't works like this, am I right?

BlackSteve, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  12. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Who cares! You will get tons of targeted traffic and conventions, you will become rich!
    The real question here is how to write so many quality articles?

zexy, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  13. greatme

greatme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but i think ezinearticles will never gice you a chance to submit as much articles...or other wise they does not accept all articles i heard that they only accpet 40 % articles from the submitions they are getting for maintaining their quality.

greatme, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  14. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    all of the above are no longer effective in passing link juice therefore won't have an effect on your search engine rankings

vstar, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  15. tdd1984

tdd1984 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll only get value for one link. That's how all sites work that's why you want to keep your links coming from unique sites that have unique content. Submitting 1000 articles is going to one site is going to do nothing different from submitting one article to that site speaking your wanting to build your search engine rankings.

tdd1984, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  16. hittjw

hittjw Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a website that sells something or captures leads, you may be better served to spread the articles around 25 on each high PR / high trafficked niche article sites, 25 on your own site, and then 25 on a niche blog (you create.) Offer 25 articles each to other sites in your niche as a guest blogger or contributor.

Leak the articles out a few each day (1 per site) over a month, for your own sites just schedule the articles to publish into the future. If each article is unique, some referencing each other, you can build an artificial trend.

You'll drive traffic from multiple sources which will maximize your incoming links and diversity of visitors. For the next round leak more articles on those sites that bring you converting traffic. This publishing strategy will keep you under the radar and avoid looking like an article spammer.

Of course, each article must have unique value. If you're going to have that many articles written you might as well compile them all into a published book, positioning yourself as an expert which would increase the credibility of your overall campaign.

Screw search engine ranking, this much content distributed in front of your target buyer will generate leads and sales. You'll pick up a good amount of traffic, then with the published book you can boost your effort with media opportunities (i.e. television and radio interviews, speaking engagements, ...).

With consistency you'll pick up momentum for third-party links, book reviews, and other coverage to maintain traffic volume that feeds leads and sales. Google will recognize your efforts with PR, however, it won't matter much because you'll be generating sustainable revenue.

Best,

Justin

Ps. The assumption is that you have something to say that people care to hear, are serving a niche who has money to spend, and that each article is uniquely providing value to a specific target market. Otherwise you're just spamming search engines with articles.

hittjw, Oct 19, 2008 IP
    hosty-crocodile likes this.
  17. tonatoni

tonatoni Peon

Best Answers:
    take my words if you have quality articles and unique. Just sell them in Digital point forum $4 each.

1000 articles will give you $4000.

tonatoni, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  18. uzzi

uzzi Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'd submit them to ezine if i were you.

uzzi, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  19. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not a big task. Just PM me for articles.

Alevoor, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  20. jasonb25

jasonb25 Member

Best Answers:
    1000 articles would take me a life time..... The traffic alone from ezine would be a much greater advantage then the seo benefit.

jasonb25, Oct 19, 2008 IP