1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to open new markets?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Internet-Marketing-cr, May 30, 2006.

If I have a website .com and want to get into a new market, let's say Asia, can I use this website.com to get into this market, is it possible? I heard that the SE are going local so if the site is .com it would only be displayed in América, also because it is hosted in Canada?

I would appreciate any comments respect to this subject.

Internet-Marketing-cr, May 30, 2006 IP
  2. Cutter

Cutter Peon

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't be a problem, just write the content in that market's language.

Cutter, May 31, 2006 IP
  3. Olney

Olney Berserker

Best Answers:
    Like the poster above said the main thing is of course getting the content in target language. It may not be easy but try to also get backlinks from sites in the target language.

As a general rule don't use translation software for translations. It's a quick way for users to look at your site & never want to look back. Always hire a translation service.

Also things like "we only offer support in English" is a support risk. Asian companies are really big with customer support. Just a few tips in general... Good Luck.

Olney, May 31, 2006 IP